Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I'm gettin audited!!!!!!! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4669)

Oddtodd76 03-18-2010 02:16 AM

I'm gettin audited!!!!!!!

I am in the environmental field at ADM here in Decatur. I take care of two different facilities.
And internal audit has given me the pleasure of auditing me this week! :headache:
I tell you what...having 4 guys follow you around all day for a week, taking all of your paperwork, questioning every move you make, etc...freaking SUX!!!!!!!!!!
I can't do anything this week. I only answer their questions, fetch them paperwork, or spreadsheets, etc. And i get to smile and take it the whole time.:punch::punch::punch::punch:
I told my boss that i am getting drunk on Friday night!

MattHughesRocks 03-18-2010 02:21 AM

Yikes! Less then 4 weeks to "d" day! I've got to get my taxes done I have to PAY :bawling:

Thanks for reminding me Todd :angry:

Adia 03-18-2010 02:22 AM

that sucks, Todd. I'm a teacher, I get audited on a regular basis. I once told my kids before a visit "Ignore the principal, he's just lonely"

It's no fun to be good at your job and still have someone scrutinizing your every move. I see the whole quality assurance, but it's irritating when it's happening to you :D

Oddtodd76 03-18-2010 02:23 AM

this is the first time that i have ever had this done. Talk about frustrating!

Oddtodd76 03-18-2010 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adia (Post 105195)
that sucks, Todd. I'm a teacher, I get audited on a regular basis. I once told my kids before a visit "Ignore the principal, he's just lonely"

It's no fun to be good at your job and still have someone scrutinizing your every move. I see the whole quality assurance, but it's irritating when it's happening to you :D

oh, it is far worse than just quality assurance. They look for anything that i could do wrong, and then turn it into the EPA...which in turn, they slap me with a big fat fine!

TENNESSEAN 03-18-2010 02:47 AM

I feel your pain buddy. my job is keeping natural gas pipelines and coal burning power plants in compliance with EPA

Oddtodd76 03-18-2010 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN (Post 105199)
I feel your pain buddy. my job is keeping natural gas pipelines and coal burning power plants in compliance with EPA

Yup...you know what i am talking about then!

flo 03-18-2010 03:16 AM

You have my sympathies, Todd. Hopefully, you won't have to go through this again for several years!

County Mike 03-18-2010 11:50 AM

I'm responsible for keeping planes from crashing into each other.

Never been audited. Go figure.

Oddtodd76 03-18-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike (Post 105282)
I'm responsible for keeping planes from crashing into each other.

Never been audited. Go figure.

hahahahaha
I have a meeting in the plant managers office at 8am, to see what they have found so far. I can't imagine that i have done anything wrong...but, i have heard of some other things(not my area) that need fixed.