Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   playboy programs on kids' channels (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4650)

TexasRN 03-16-2010 03:21 PM

playboy programs on kids' channels
 
Oopsie... the local cable company here screwed up and put playboy programming on 2 different children's channels. :blink:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7240479/

They say it was for 2 hours only and that they didn't receive an overwhelming number of complaints about it. :laugh:


~Amy

Mac 03-16-2010 07:20 PM

this happened once before , Ill never ever forget what jay leno said about it that night .

" the kids questioned said it was the best Flintstones they had ever seen"

LOL.

TexasRN 03-16-2010 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac (Post 104983)
this happened once before , Ill never ever forget what jay leno said about it that night .

" the kids questioned said it was the best Flintstones they had ever seen"

LOL.

:laugh: I found it bizarre to think that this kind of screwup could happen. It says in the article that it only took 2 hours to repair after they were notified. Well I'd like to know how many adults watched it all night before calling in that morning! :rolleyes:


~Amy

J.B. 03-16-2010 07:52 PM

During last year's Super Bowl, Comcast in southern Arizona accidentally aired a porno towards the end of the game. It only lasted a minute or so before they fixed it, but people were pretty ticked off.

TENNESSEAN 03-16-2010 07:58 PM

nothing like this ever happens in TN:angry:

TexasRN 03-16-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN (Post 104986)
nothing like this ever happens in TN:angry:


:laugh::laugh::laugh: So sorry.


~Amy

Tyburn 03-16-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasRN (Post 104984)
:laugh: I found it bizarre to think that this kind of screwup could happen. It says in the article that it only took 2 hours to repair after they were notified. Well I'd like to know how many adults watched it all night before calling in that morning! :rolleyes:


~Amy

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

County Mike 03-17-2010 01:44 PM

My bad!

TexasRN 03-17-2010 07:36 PM

Now a woman is suing the cable company for showing women with immaculate breasts on the kid channels which has resulted in her infant refusing to breastfeed.....:blink:

http://blog.sarcasmsociety.com/socie...reastfeed.html

Ummmm, how long did she let her infant watch the boobies for it to have reacted this way and just how ugly are hers? :laugh:


~Amy

County Mike 03-17-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasRN (Post 105158)
Now a woman is suing the cable company for showing women with immaculate breasts on the kid channels which has resulted in her infant refusing to breastfeed.....:blink:

http://blog.sarcasmsociety.com/socie...reastfeed.html

Ummmm, how long did she let her infant watch the boobies for it to have reacted this way and just how ugly are hers? :laugh:


~Amy

I'm calling shens. Everyone loves boobies.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.