Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Four Whole Yeqars of Posting (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4539)

Tyburn 03-03-2010 07:58 PM

Four Whole Yeqars of Posting

:happydancing: Yep! according to my Journals, today is the Four Years of me posting on this forum, having joined in March 3rd 2006 :w00t:

MattHughesRocks 03-03-2010 08:00 PM

My 4 years was Feb. Oh what losers!

Tyburn 03-03-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks (Post 103064)
My 4 years was Feb. Oh what losers!

:unsure-1: yeah...do you feel old too :sad:

MattHughesRocks 03-03-2010 08:02 PM

I meant FUN!:happydancing:

Tyburn 03-03-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks (Post 103066)
I meant FUN!:happydancing:

:happydancing: of course you did :happydancing:

:laugh:

just a very large finger slip then :ninja:

like with me when I accidently reduced a whole entire BDU full of potatoes because I forgot it was the third and thought it was the fourth instead :unsure: in my Nearly five years at work, I have NEVER done or made that kinda idiotic mistake before...I mean, bear in mind I had spent the last half hour scaning for third...and suddenly, I had just decided it was the fourth :mellow:

Tyburn 03-03-2010 11:35 PM

Well Regardless, I love you all! Especially you Sugarplum :ashamed:

Its been such...well...Fun, absolutely. I love this little online community. Everyone brings something, and all contribute....its like a bring and share meal...where different sections of the patronarge bring different sorts of food...you know, you've got the those people that bring the starter salads and soups of current affaires, or entertainment knowledge, you've got those who bring the main course of spiritual and political debating, you've got those who bring the deserts of MMA boffins, and those who bring the cutlery and the technicality of training and true competition....and then those who bring the drinks, and lurk in the background reading this boards on a daily basis.

:w00t:

MattHughesRocks 03-04-2010 12:36 AM

Completely understandable :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 103116)
Well Regardless, I love you all! Especially you Sugarplum :ashamed:

Its been such...well...Fun, absolutely. I love this little online community. Everyone brings something, and all contribute....its like a bring and share meal...where different sections of the patronarge bring different sorts of food...you know, you've got the those people that bring the starter salads and soups of current affaires, or entertainment knowledge, you've got those who bring the main course of spiritual and political debating, you've got those who bring the deserts of MMA boffins, and those who bring the cutlery and the technicality of training and true competition....and then those who bring the drinks, and lurk in the background reading this boards on a daily basis.

:w00t:

Adia 03-04-2010 03:36 AM

hmm...that must mean I'm four years in at another place down the road...

I stopped counting when the tumbleweeds blew in.

Here's to four more, kiddos! :happydancing:

MattHughesRocks 03-04-2010 03:39 AM

4 more? Are you f'in kidding me?! :blink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adia (Post 103198)
hmm...that must mean I'm four years in at another place down the road...

I stopped counting when the tumbleweeds blew in.

Here's to four more, kiddos! :happydancing:

Tyburn 03-04-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks (Post 103153)
Completely understandable :rolleyes:

:laugh: I even love you when you cover your face in strange gloop to help maintain your youth :ninja: