Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   But Becky , I swear , it followed me home! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4537)

Mac 03-03-2010 07:06 PM

But Becky , I swear , it followed me home!
 
Ill post the whole story later. But here is what i picked up today . Didnt really need another one but i couldnt leave her to sit in that lonley alley anymore.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...e/DSCN1116.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...e/DSCN1136.jpg

MattHughesRocks 03-03-2010 07:09 PM

Now I don't feel like such a loser going to the mall all the time.

TexasRN 03-03-2010 07:34 PM

Oooh, name it Christine!!! :unsure-1:


~Amy

MattHughesRocks 03-03-2010 07:40 PM

Amy :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasRN (Post 103052)
Oooh, name it Christine!!! :unsure-1:


~Amy


Twinsmama 03-03-2010 07:42 PM

ugh I hate when Rich does that to me!! He knows I can't stay mad at him. (I blame it on the muscles and the Wranglers:ashamed:) She won't really be mad. I always remind myself there are so many worse things he could be doing!

The car looks like it is in pretty good shape.

Llamafighter 03-03-2010 08:03 PM

you picked a beaut, Mac! what color are you going to paint it?

MattHughesRocks 03-03-2010 08:35 PM

He'll have to get back to you on that...he's out getting his butt whopped :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter (Post 103067)
you picked a beaut, Mac! what color are you going to paint it?


flo 03-03-2010 09:28 PM

Awesome car!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks (Post 103051)
Now I don't feel like such a loser going to the mall all the time.

:laugh::laugh:

Mac 03-03-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter (Post 103067)
you picked a beaut, Mac! what color are you going to paint it?

Paint it ????? Hush your mouth!!

That cars wore that silver paint for the last 53 years , i aint about to remove it . Im thinking get her tuned up , lowered about 2 inches with some black steel wheels and trim rings and call it good.

Oddtodd76 03-03-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac (Post 103090)
Paint it ????? Hush your mouth!!

That cars wore that silver paint for the last 53 years , i aint about to remove it . Im thinking get her tuned up , lowered about 2 inches with some black steel wheels and trim rings and call it good.

How much did you pick that baby up for? Great shape...and i know you stole it...or you wouldnt have bought it!


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.