Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Cigars?? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4492)

Chuck 02-27-2010 12:52 AM

Cigars??

Well after lasting 39 years with no drugs, alcohol or tobacco ever in my body I've finally found a vice...

CIGARS!!!!!

I took up Cigar smoking about a month ago and I absolutely love it! Oddly enough it was a group of guys from my church who got me into it! :D

I was just curious if anybody else on here enjoys a nice stick on occasion?

matthughesfan21 02-27-2010 01:11 AM

meh, they are ok, but nothing I'd do frequently...just don't like the smoke

Oddtodd76 02-27-2010 01:26 AM

blech!

Chuck 02-27-2010 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddtodd76 (Post 102366)
blech!

Oh shut it! :laugh:

Play The Man 02-27-2010 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 102355)
Well after lasting 39 years with no drugs, alcohol or tobacco ever in my body I've finally found a vice...

CIGARS!!!!!

I took up Cigar smoking about a month ago and I absolutely love it! Oddly enough it was a group of guys from my church who got me into it! :D

Only on rare occasions like a wedding or the birth of a baby. I love the smell of pipe tobacco. If I was given a terminal diagnosis and didn't have anything to lose, I would take up pipe smoking.

Have you ever heard the "Cigar Dave" radio show? There isn't much on the radio on the weekends, so I have listened to his radio show on a number of occasions. He recommends different new cigars.

Adia 02-27-2010 02:22 AM

Chuck, were you that moved by the celebrations of the Canadian womens hockey team last night? :laugh:

VCURamFan 02-27-2010 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 102355)

CIGARS!!!!!

Chuck, buddy, I love me a good cigar!! A group of the men from my church regularly have a "Porch Sitting", where we gather at the house of one of the Elders, smoke cigars, drink manly drinks & discuss theology, philosophy, economics, politics, etc.

I've actually got a Cuban I bought in Belize while on my last Mission Trip that I've been saving for a special occasion.

Play The Man 02-27-2010 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 102386)
Chuck, buddy, I love me a good cigar!! A group of the men from my church regularly have a "Porch Sitting", where we gather at the house of one of the Elders, smoke cigars, drink manly drinks & discuss theology, philosophy, economics, politics, etc.

I've actually got a Cuban I bought in Belize while on my last Mission Trip that I've been saving for a special occasion.

I've only had one Cuban in all my life. It was given to me by a Russian PhD at a Christmas party. I was his "Secret Santa" and gave him a bottle of Stoli. Being a good anti-communist, I felt incredibly guilty puffing away on that "red" cigar.:wink:

flo 02-27-2010 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play The Man (Post 102416)
I've only had one Cuban in all my life. It was given to me by a Russian PhD at a Christmas party. I was his "Secret Santa" and gave him a bottle of Stoli. Being a good anti-communist, I felt incredibly guilty puffing away on that "red" cigar.:wink:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oddtodd76 02-27-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 102367)
Oh shut it! :laugh:

hahahahahaha:laugh: