Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Craigslist Posting (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4461)

County Mike 02-24-2010 12:03 PM

Craigslist Posting

This is a Craigslist posting that was emailed to me by my aunt. More evidence of why we should all conceal-carry.

Quote:

AN ACTUAL 'CRAIG'S LIST PERSONALS' AD
To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.
Date: 2009-05-27, 1 :43 a.m. E.S.T.
I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.
First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket.. The even ing was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason.. My girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... isn't it?!
I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. [That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again].
After I called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station, -- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 150 gallons and was extremely grateful!
I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]
I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb ... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.
Later, I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell phone. Ma Bell just now shut down the line, although I only used the phone for a little over a day now, so what 's going on with that? Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target.
The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).
;In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life. Remember, next time you might not be so lucky.Have a good day!
Thoughtfully yours,
Alex

Neezar 02-24-2010 01:57 PM

:laugh:

Yeah, you can carry a gun or walk with Epic Beard Man. lol

rearnakedchoke 02-24-2010 02:48 PM

something makes me think that the mugger won't be going on craigslist ... and too bad the guy who placed the ad incriminated himself by admitting to credit card fraud ... he should hope that no one finds out who he is ... LOL .. of course, even if this is true

annamal 02-24-2010 06:52 PM

Absolutely freaking awesome! I hope it is true. :laugh::punch: And what's that guy gonna do, go to the police and explain that he was robbed while trying to mug someone? I don't think so. He'd get laughed out of the station. When I was a police officer I had some guy try and bring charges against another guy for criminal activity against him while he was in the process of criminal activity himself. Once I explained to him that he was incriminating himself and he would be charged as well, he of course wanted to forget the whole thing. Criminals never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. This is what America needs, people who stand up and protect themselves and will step forward to protect those around them that are unable to protect themselves.

Vizion 02-24-2010 07:00 PM

Fake.

Why would you repay a criminal by committing criminal acts yourself? :blink: :fryingpan:

County Mike 02-24-2010 07:08 PM

It is probably fake, but it's still a nice idea to think of a would-be mugger ending up on the other side of the crime.

Silverback 02-24-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vizion (Post 101783)
Fake.

Why would you repay a criminal by committing criminal acts yourself? :blink: :fryingpan:

See you can fix stupid:punch::punch::punch:

Primadawn 02-24-2010 07:37 PM

I once saw an episode of "Cops" where a woman flagged down cops to arrest a drug dealer for selling her powdered sugar instead of coke. Fail! :laugh:

Vizion 02-24-2010 10:06 PM

I saw a Cops where the cops went to the door of a suspected drug dealer. A woman answered and when they asked if she was dealing drugs she announced: "I ain't no drug dealer, I'm a prostitute!"

flo 02-24-2010 10:27 PM

This reminds me of that youtube BMW chase, I don't think it's for real either...but if it WAS...I can understand pulling the gun on the mugger, right on! But all that other stuff he did just reduces the guy to the same level as the would-be mugger.