Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Scottish Highland cattle (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4345)

Oddtodd76 02-13-2010 06:03 PM

Scottish Highland cattle

My parents just went to an auction in Indiana and bought 6 Scottish highland cattle. 3 of which are pregnant! I think they are losing their common sense!
Yeah they look cool...but it doesn't mean that you need to buy them! I thought they were going to buy some juicy black angus. not these! these are pets!

And guess who gets to take care of them when they are gone? or if there is a problem? yup

hughesfan4life 02-13-2010 07:20 PM

they are bonnie beasties odd todd!!!!:laugh:

VCURamFan 02-13-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddtodd76 (Post 99404)
My parents just went to an auction in Indiana and bought 6 Scottish highland cattle. 3 of which are pregnant! I think they are losing their common sense!
Yeah they look cool...but it doesn't mean that you need to buy them! I thought they were going to buy some juicy black angus. not these! these are pets!

And guess who gets to take care of them when they are gone? or if there is a problem? yup

First time they leave 'em with you, you should hide them when they get back & serve 'em burgers for dinner! :laugh:

Oddtodd76 02-13-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 99407)
First time they leave 'em with you, you should hide them when they get back & serve 'em burgers for dinner! :laugh:

it would be easy to hide a cat, a dog or one of the chickens...but, how would i hide a snufflufugus with horns?

Rev 02-14-2010 05:40 AM

lol:laugh:

Oddtodd76 02-14-2010 02:36 PM

They got all sorts of colors...reds, black, white and two grays. I thought they only came in red?! So, we will be the Fayette County Zoo..Hahahaha Have people driving by and looking, etc.

Tyburn 02-14-2010 11:36 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

VCURamFan 02-15-2010 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddtodd76 (Post 99424)
it would be easy to hide a cat, a dog or one of the chickens...but, how would i hide a snufflufugus with horns?

That's not my problem, now is it? :tongue0011:

(besides, don't you have a neighbor that really pisses you off & a fence that could mysteriously develop a missing section of something? :laugh: )

Oddtodd76 02-15-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 99715)
That's not my problem, now is it? :tongue0011:

(besides, don't you have a neighbor that really pisses you off & a fence that could mysteriously develop a missing section of something? :laugh: )

Cows seem to find or make a weak spot in the fence anyways. And i don't know if an electric fence will matter. They have all of that fur on, it might be a good insulator. :laugh:

VCURamFan 02-15-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddtodd76 (Post 99738)
Cows seem to find or make a weak spot in the fence anyways. And i don't know if an electric fence will matter. They have all of that fur on, it might be a good insulator. :laugh:

That's what I'm talking about!!! :laugh: