Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Can you believe that 1990 was 20 years ago? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4297)

NateR 02-09-2010 03:28 AM

Can you believe that 1990 was 20 years ago?
 
Man, I feel old. :sad:

Oh yeah, my 20 year high school reunion is coming up next year. :scared0015:

Mac 02-09-2010 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateR (Post 98138)
Man, I feel old. :sad:

Oh yeah, my 20 year high school reunion is coming up next year. :scared0015:

You know , theres a reason you feel old .:wink:


:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mac 02-09-2010 03:46 AM

ohh cmon , that was a good one , dont leave the joke hanging in mid air , fire back with somethin lmao!

matthughesfan21 02-09-2010 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateR (Post 98138)
Man, I feel old. :sad:

Oh yeah, my 20 year high school reunion is coming up next year. :scared0015:

Oh yeah, my 20th birthday is coming up this year:punch:

Just trying to make you feel a little more old:wink::laugh:

NateR 02-09-2010 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac (Post 98145)
ohh cmon , that was a good one , dont leave the joke hanging in mid air , fire back with somethin lmao!

Unfortunately, I can't think of anything to disagree with. I am old. :)

Mac 02-09-2010 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateR (Post 98150)
Unfortunately, I can't think of anything to disagree with. I am old. :)

Cmon Nate , its not as funny when i have to put myself down for you , Ill give you some starting points , Im losing my hair , im turning 30 this month , youve always got the hole goat epidemic to fall back on . :laugh::laugh::laugh:

NateR 02-09-2010 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac (Post 98151)
Cmon Nate , its not as funny when i have to put myself down for you , Ill give you some starting points , Im losing my hair , im turning 30 this month , youve always got the hole goat epidemic to fall back on . :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well, I've never been good at the whole insulting my friends thing; but I am taking notes on your list there, so I should have an adequate response for next time. :wink:

Mark 02-09-2010 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac (Post 98151)
youve always got the hole goat epidemic to fall back on . :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What are you talking about?

NateR 02-09-2010 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark (Post 98153)
What are you talking about?

Yeah, I don't recall any correlations being made between Mac and goats, so that was a new one to me as well. :unsure:

Neezar 02-09-2010 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac (Post 98151)
Cmon Nate , its not as funny when i have to put myself down for you , Ill give you some starting points , Im losing my hair , im turning 30 this month , youve always got the hole goat epidemic to fall back on . :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.