Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   How to behave on a forum (youtube video) (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=426)

sender 02-15-2009 05:44 PM

How to behave on a forum (youtube video)
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo9gR...bown.com/?p=21


haha I dont know it might not be that funny but it made me laugh for some reason haha

EXTREME!

MattHughesRocks 02-15-2009 05:51 PM

That was cute :laugh:

Wait.....was I not supposed to post that?? :unsure-1:



:happy0198:

VCURamFan 02-15-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
That was cute :laugh:

Wait.....was I not supposed to post that?? :unsure-1:



:happy0198:

I agree, LOL!!1!

Sugar Shane 02-15-2009 10:11 PM

YEH, I AGREE 2 LOL!!!1!

Spiritwalker 02-15-2009 10:25 PM

Sorry.. had to be done...

Too great to pass up..

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...ker/admins.gif

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...godwinslaw.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...alker/post.gif

VCURamFan 02-16-2009 12:01 AM

I think it's funny that around here, these two usually coincide. Every time that Nate has to tell a troll to stop talking $h!t about Matt, he's labeled Hitler!

Jason 16 02-16-2009 12:50 AM

LOL did you see the hitler part :laugh: (what ever happened to medic:Whistle: )

Jason 16 02-16-2009 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan
I think it's funny that around here, these two usually coincide. Every time that Nate has to tell a troll to stop talking $h!t about Matt, he's labeled Hitler!

O crap should have read the other post before posting

VCURamFan 02-16-2009 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason 16
O crap should have read the other post before posting

And you complained that I don't read!!:tongue0011:

Jason 16 02-16-2009 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan
And you complained that I don't read!!:tongue0011:

When ???:unsure:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.