Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Facebook? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3921)

Tyburn 12-30-2009 11:32 PM

Facebook?
 
I've been on myspace for ages (myspace.com/dsd619) but now...as of tonight I am also on Facebook :w00t:

...and I have only one friend so far :unsure-1:

I have no idea what the webaddress is...I'm not a big fan of facebook yet, it seems very hard to understand...but if you search for me as "dave duff" hopefully...there wont be too many from england :laugh:

if in doubt...my profile pix is the same as my Avatar pix here :happydancing:

Chuck 12-30-2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 90234)
I've been on myspace for ages (myspace.com/dsd619) but now...as of tonight I am also on Facebook :w00t:

...and I have only one friend so far :unsure-1:

I have no idea what the webaddress is...I'm not a big fan of facebook yet, it seems very hard to understand...but if you search for me as "dave duff" hopefully...there wont be too many from england :laugh:

if in doubt...my profile pix is the same as my Avatar pix here :happydancing:

Um Dave????

What's up with THIS......... http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...2.656631889..1

Chuck 12-30-2009 11:46 PM

Here is Dave....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?....2626679420..1

Tyburn 12-31-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 90239)
Um Dave????

What's up with THIS......... http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...2.656631889..1

Thats not me :laugh:

Tyburn 12-31-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 90240)

Thats me!! :happydancing:

GnP 01-03-2010 08:56 PM

added

que 01-12-2010 10:08 AM

here is mine if you want to add me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1777663241

Neezar 01-19-2010 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by que (Post 93020)
here is mine if you want to add me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1777663241

Cute pic! :)

Neezar 01-19-2010 03:11 AM

You, too, Dave. :rolleyes:

Tyburn 01-19-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neezar (Post 94348)
You, too, Dave. :rolleyes:

:ashamed: thanks :ashamed:

:laugh:


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.