Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Wanna take a concealed carry class with me? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389)

Oddtodd76 02-13-2009 01:29 AM

Wanna take a concealed carry class with me?

:ninja: I am gonna take a concealed/carry class in early april. The instructor has not yet set the exact date. It will be a 3pm-9pm class. It will be held in central Illinois. This will be a florida conceal carry license. This will be valid for a ton of states.(except IL, for now)The class is $125. It is valid for 7 years.
Anyone interested?

Neezar 02-13-2009 03:28 AM

Let me get this straight. You are taking a class in IL that is good in other places but NOT in IL. :huh:

Men really are from Mars. :rolleyes:

matthughesfan21 02-13-2009 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neezar
Let me get this straight. You are taking a class in IL that is good in other places but NOT in IL. :huh:

it can't work in IL, because of those idiots we call state legislators

Oddtodd76 02-13-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neezar

LOL
Yes!

I travel alot. Plus, in the state right now they are pushing a conceal carry bill. Prolly won't get passed...but if it does, I will already be taken care of.

Twinsmama 02-13-2009 04:31 PM

I'm a little far to come but I think it is a good idea for you to get it now. I've already taken mine and known a bunch of people that have taken theirs within the last 6 months. It will take about 90 days to get it, once you take the class you still have to turn in the paperwork and wait for them to process it. I also just read an article in the paper 3 days ago that Florida gun dealers are having a shortage on bullets. I don't know how accurate that is though. Walmart still has what I need. I go through about a box of bullets every month just to stay comfortable shooting my gun. Good luck

TexasRN 02-13-2009 10:27 PM

I bet that concealed license is good in TX. :laugh:

~Amy

Primadawn 02-14-2009 12:30 AM

So you will be able to carry concealed in FL. and a bunch of other states. But you live in IL. How will you get it there?

BTW, I will teach you how to conceal stuff for $50. :laugh:

atomdanger 02-14-2009 12:31 AM

I will be able to soon!

Well, at the end of this year I will have passed the mark for years since my conviction.
I can have my felony taken off my record and get my gun rights back, woot woot

atomdanger 02-14-2009 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primadawn
So you will be able to carry concealed in FL. and a bunch of other states. But you live in IL. How will you get it there?

BTW, I will teach you how to conceal stuff for $50. :laugh:

That sounds all kinds of inappropriate.

Primadawn 02-14-2009 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger
That sounds all kinds of inappropriate.

YAY! The pervs are back! :laugh: