Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Cutman "Stitch" demonstrates proper Vaseline application (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371)

Hughes_GOAT 02-12-2009 02:42 AM

Cutman "Stitch" demonstrates proper Vaseline application
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAaYG2aEjfs

the best part is about the 4 minute mark

VCURamFan 02-12-2009 03:04 AM

Good video. Cheater.

MattHughesRocks 02-12-2009 03:16 AM

I want my 4:58 back. I was waiting to :laugh: but it never happened :sad:

TexasRN 02-12-2009 04:02 AM

Stitch is soooo cool. He gets to touch all the best cuts.


~Amy

VCURamFan 02-12-2009 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasRN
Stitch is soooo cool. He gets to touch all the best cuts.


~Amy

And he's sponsored by the best clothing company!!!

Hughes_GOAT 02-12-2009 05:24 AM

and he looks like Edward James Almos Jr

County Mike 02-12-2009 12:03 PM

I just ordered his DVD on how to work a corner. Mainly I want to learn the best way to wrap hands since I'll likely be picking up some of those duties when we have multiple fighters at an event.

VCURamFan 02-12-2009 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike
I just ordered his DVD on how to work a corner. Mainly I want to learn the best way to wrap hands since I'll likely be picking up some of those duties when we have multiple fighters at an event.

That sounds really cool. I'd love to learn that kinda stuff!

CHITOWNHUGHESFAN 02-12-2009 08:14 PM

Wow good stuff. All the GSP huggers are staying far from this evidence:laugh: !!

Hughes_GOAT 02-13-2009 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHITOWNHUGHESFAN
Wow good stuff. All the GSP huggers are staying far from this evidence:laugh: !!

:laugh:


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.