Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   GSP on the cover of Men's Fitness (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367)

Black Mamba 02-11-2009 09:46 PM

GSP on the cover of Men's Fitness
 
My Mom brought home a copy of it and I had to post it. :) It has some good exercises on how to make your abs looks like his.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...xicgas/GSP.jpg

VCURamFan 02-11-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Mamba
My Mom brought home a copy of it and I had to post it. :) It has some good exercises on how to make your abs looks like his.

Insert needle, press plunger, remove needle. :tongue0011:

NateR 02-11-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Mamba
It has some good exercises on how to make your abs looks like his.

That's easy: Photoshop :laugh:

That's easily one of the sloppiest "airbrushing" jobs I've seen on a magazine cover.

TexasRN 02-11-2009 09:55 PM

Did Houston make the Fattest City list again? :unsure:


~Amy

Bonnie 02-11-2009 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateR
That's easy: Photoshop :laugh:

That's easily one of the sloppiest "airbrushing" jobs I've seen on a magazine cover.

You mean I've been doing "Steels of"...abs, thighs, buns and tongue all this time and all I needed was Photoshop. :duh: :laugh:

You know I bet he's really ticked 'cause he abs are kinda blurry in the picture.

Preach 02-11-2009 10:31 PM

Does he look slippery to you or is it just me:ninja:

NateR 02-11-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie
You mean I've been doing "Steels of"...abs, thighs, buns and tongue all this time and all I needed was Photoshop. :duh: :laugh:

You know I bet he's really ticked 'cause he abs are kinda blurry in the picture.

And they're not even that well defined.

If they're going to Photoshop his abs, they could at least make them look like this:
http://genxxl.com/wp-content/uploads...uilder-abs.jpg


:laugh:

Bonnie 02-11-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preach
Does he look slippery to you or is it just me:ninja:

He's kinda got a "matte" finish, though, Nate did say they Photoshopped him, sooooo....:Whistle:

CHITOWNHUGHESFAN 02-11-2009 10:47 PM

Even the photographer said he greased. Jackson his trainer took over after the makeup.:Whistle: :ninja: :tongue0011:

Preach 02-11-2009 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHITOWNHUGHESFAN
Even the photographer said he greased. Jackson his trainer took over after the makeup.:Whistle: :ninja: :tongue0011:


I heard the Editor of the Mag. ran in there and tried to wipe it off but only used a towel..

Also he had an under shirt on but it kept sliding off


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.