Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   MMA (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Official Statement on the Future of Jens Pulver (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359)

Tyburn 02-10-2009 11:33 PM

Official Statement on the Future of Jens Pulver

:)

"After sitting for a bit and really thinking about whats next, I have come to terms with my last few fights and the losses that I have been through. I meant what I said I am not done, I am gonna stay the course cause I believe in AMC and Matt Hume. I know that I am improving and I know that what I am learning out there is relevant and I will come back from all this. My life has been a roller coaster full of ups and downs, but it is a ride I am not ready to get off of just yet. I am too Driven and enjoy being around the fans to much to pack it in just yet."

Taken from his blog. :w00t:

Thank GOD he's not retiring :mellow:

Preach 02-10-2009 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
:)

"After sitting for a bit and really thinking about whats next, I have come to terms with my last few fights and the losses that I have been through. I meant what I said I am not done, I am gonna stay the course cause I believe in AMC and Matt Hume. I know that I am improving and I know that what I am learning out there is relevant and I will come back from all this. My life has been a roller coaster full of ups and downs, but it is a ride I am not ready to get off of just yet. I am too Driven and enjoy being around the fans to much to pack it in just yet."

Taken from his blog. :w00t:

Thank GOD he's not retiring :mellow:

Who is Jens Pulver? :duck: :frantics:

Tyburn 02-10-2009 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preach
Who is Jens Pulver? :duck: :frantics:

:angry:

dont

you'll set Michelle off with her pissing on Pulver again :rolleyes:

ufcfan2 02-10-2009 11:43 PM

I liked his responce better after the Faber fight:punch:
I was never a real big Jens fan,but soon after the BJ fight and seeing him more I've really come to like the guy...I can actually say I was very depressed that he did'nt kick Faber's A:ninja: :ninja:

WAR JENS!!!!

Tyburn 02-10-2009 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ufcfan2
I liked his responce better after the Faber fight:punch:
I was never a real big Jens fan

well, noones perfect :mellow:

:laugh:

This is confirmation of what he said the night of the fight. He released a blog later that night saying he needed to cool down and think seriously, and that he hadnt rulled out retirement.

Now we know he has :w00t:

Preach 02-10-2009 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
:angry:

dont

you'll set Michelle off with her pissing on Pulver again :rolleyes:

hahahahaha I am glad that he is staying in there he has some fights ahead of him for sure

Tyburn 02-10-2009 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preach
hahahahaha I am glad that he is staying in there he has some fights ahead of him for sure

I aggree. Squash a few cans...whilst Leonard Garcia gets the title, and smushes Faber

Then work his way back up beating hopefully both on the way.

btw...whatever happened to Cub Swanson...is he still...erm..around :huh:

:laugh:

As for...Urijah...have you seen my video blog yet? I have a new pet that I've called Urijah. "leaf 4 leaf the best Rubber plant in the world" :laugh:

Tommorow I'll do a thread with some pictures...I'm so proud of him...I just dont quite know how to look after him...I think he might need watering...but...I dunno...I've never had a rubber plant before...he was a reduced to clear item :laugh: Hope Faber has a GSOH, coz I spared him nothing on the details...look at the LAST 55seconds of the video below and you will see what I mean :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xn1D5KoQ84

atomdanger 02-11-2009 03:18 AM

Right on!

MattHughesRocks 02-11-2009 04:14 AM

WAR Jens! I sure hope you get your shyte together and win next time! :party0006:

Josh 02-11-2009 04:48 AM

I like Jens but I would'nt say i'm a huge fan or anything. But his last few losses have been against some of the better fighters in the world. I see no reason to retire until he starts loosing to mediocre guys.