Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   MMA (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Jake Sheilds Launches new clothing accessory line!! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3389)

sender 11-08-2009 05:23 PM

Jake Sheilds Launches new clothing accessory line!!
 
Jake Sheilds leg warmers!

Now your legs can be just as warm as Jason Millers....


Sorry haha I'm not hating... well maybe a little but...

Sheilds needs to work on his striking man! Its cool that he was able to control Miller everywhere on the ground for most of the fight.... but he seriously had no offensive strikes that I remeber.

hizo64 11-08-2009 05:47 PM

HAHAHA it tokk a sec for me to get it but yeah, the guy is a talented wrestler, but you can't just grab legs! Anyone more skilled would've made him pay, he gained, and then lost dominate position several times!!

Jason 16 11-08-2009 07:21 PM

and for be such a great wrestler he was being controled in the clinch and taken down several times

logrus 11-08-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sender (Post 79409)
Jake Sheilds leg warmers!

Now your legs can be just as warm as Jason Millers....


Sorry haha I'm not hating... well maybe a little but...

Sheilds needs to work on his striking man! Its cool that he was able to control Miller everywhere on the ground for most of the fight.... but he seriously had no offensive strikes that I remeber.

ARE YOU NUTS

HE HAD AGRESSION

HE HAD OCTAGON CONTROL

STOP HATING.

sender 11-08-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logrus (Post 79442)
ARE YOU NUTS

HE HAD AGRESSION

HE HAD OCTAGON CONTROL

STOP HATING.

Not denying that :wacko: I'm saying he threw next to no damaging punches.

bj44 11-08-2009 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logrus (Post 79442)
ARE YOU NUTS

HE HAD AGRESSION

HE HAD OCTAGON CONTROL

STOP HATING.

its obvious what your trying to do and its retarded....laying on someone is alot different then pushing the pace on beating the **** out of someones legs for five rounds.... give it up already

if your not trying to bring back the argument of shogun/machida i apologize but thats what it seemed like

Spiritwalker 11-08-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason 16 (Post 79439)
and for be such a great wrestler he was being controled in the clinch and taken down several times

whooooaaaaaa there buddy.....the obvious isn't all that obvious to many... :laugh::laugh:

Jason 16 11-08-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiritwalker (Post 79446)
whooooaaaaaa there buddy.....the obvious isn't all that obvious to many... :laugh::laugh:

lol I know but its like WTF how do you suck so much at greco its like he is great at only 2 thirds of grappling and blows at the othere third. with all the years of grappleing how dont you learn to pummle

rockdawg21 11-08-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logrus (Post 79442)
ARE YOU NUTS

HE HAD AGRESSION

HE HAD OCTAGON CONTROL

STOP HATING.

1. No, he's telling the truth.

2. He was aggressively pursuing the legs, nothing else. Shields gave a whole new meaning to the term "hip hugger" last night.

3. Strikeforce uses a hexagon, not the "Octagon".

4. He's not hating, just pointing out what everybody except you noticed.

rockdawg21 11-08-2009 11:44 PM

To emphasize sender's point, I created this:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2588/...2bbe8928_o.jpg :laugh:


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.