Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   RG8144 (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3373)

RG8144 11-06-2009 07:09 PM

RG8144

Howdy ya'll. My name is Ryan. I am from outside of Chicago about an hour or so. Been checking out the Matt Hughes forum for a while now and decided from the overall positive (rare) type of forum that this is that it's something I want to be part of.

Kept up with UFC quite a bit years ago and just starting to follow it again more closely. Alway been a fan of Matt Hughes, his career and most importantly how he is set apart as a man of faith within his arena. Just finished his Made In America book and really enjoyed it.

I don't have any MMA training, but have always spent my extra time in the gym. Some buddies of mine are beginning to set up a strongman gym and I am looking forward to training somewhere else besides a "fitness center" haha. Bring on the tractor tires!! Besides the gym I spend my time working with my church as a worship director and my full time career is in the area of financial advisory.

Wife and I are expecting our first child in May, 2010 so that is a whole new world that is beginning to come together for us. So excited!

Glad to be here and excited about getting to know many of you through the forums!

Tyburn 11-06-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG8144 (Post 78818)
Howdy ya'll. My name is Ryan. I am from outside of Chicago about an hour or so. Been checking out the Matt Hughes forum for a while now and decided from the overall positive (rare) type of forum that this is that it's something I want to be part of.

Kept up with UFC quite a bit years ago and just starting to follow it again more closely. Alway been a fan of Matt Hughes, his career and most importantly how he is set apart as a man of faith within his arena. Just finished his Made In America book and really enjoyed it.

I don't have any MMA training, but have always spent my extra time in the gym. Some buddies of mine are beginning to set up a strongman gym and I am looking forward to training somewhere else besides a "fitness center" haha. Bring on the tractor tires!! Besides the gym I spend my time working with my church as a worship director and my full time career is in the area of financial advisory.

Wife and I are expecting our first child in May, 2010 so that is a whole new world that is beginning to come together for us. So excited!

Glad to be here and excited about getting to know many of you through the forums!

:w00t: HI :w00t:

Neezar 11-06-2009 08:12 PM

Hello, Ryan. :)

Llamafighter 11-06-2009 08:13 PM

Welcome Ryan.

Crisco 11-06-2009 08:36 PM

Sup

surveyorshawn 11-06-2009 09:49 PM

Welcome, Ryan! Glad to have you here!

VCURamFan 11-06-2009 10:45 PM

Hey Ryan, I'm Ben. Glad to have you here!

RG8144 11-07-2009 02:10 AM

Ahhh the sweet feeling of acceptance. Haha. Thanks for the welcome folks!

Tyburn 11-07-2009 11:17 AM

:mischievous:
Fresh Meat
:laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by RG8144 (Post 78972)
Ahhh the sweet feeling of acceptance. Haha. Thanks for the welcome folks!

bradwright 11-08-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 79035)
:mischievous:
Fresh Meat
:laugh:

you know he is kidding dont you ?:unsure-1:

welcome Ryan.:)