TIme again for the MattHughes.com UFC rankings
Ok people its that time again to do the rankings for the UFC. Due to the recent Machida vs Shogun Rule there has been a change in the rules so I will go over them again
1. The rankings are for HW, LHW, MW, WW and LW for the UFC
2. Anyone can vote
3. You dont have to do rankings for each weight class but if you choose to do rankings for a weight class you must rank 10 fighters (and no you cant rank a fighter more than once per weight class)
4. What weight class you rank a fighter in is up to you. If a fighter is fighting in 2 weight classes feel free to rank him in both.
5. If it looks like you are trying to tank the rankings I will not count you rankings. By this I mean if you decide to leave a Champ off your rankings or your rankings for a weight class consist of all the fighters from last season of TUF I will not count your rankings.
6. Due to the Machida vs Shogun fight the champs no longer have to be ranked #1 in the div.
I think thats all the rules, if I think of more I will add them.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.