Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Shoots like a girl (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3128)

Shoots like a girl 10-14-2009 08:01 PM

Shoots like a girl

Hello everyone! My name is Carla. I live in Indiana. Im a HUGE Matt Hughes fan and have been for years. Love the UFC and most of its fighters. Ive read all the books I can find written by UFC fighters, including Matt's! I love to shoot my bow but shoot for competition only, just cant bring myself to hunt yet. So anyway, thats me in a nutshell cant wait to chat with you!:)

County Mike 10-14-2009 08:04 PM

Welcome!

I'm George but my friends call me GSP. Even though I've fought Matt three times, he's still my idol.

Llamafighter 10-14-2009 08:10 PM

Welcome to the best forum on the web, Carla.

Shoots like a girl 10-14-2009 08:30 PM

Thanks guys! Ive been reading on this forum for months but never joined or posted. Im excited about getting to know all of you!

Boomer 10-14-2009 09:21 PM

Welcome!!! Glad you decided to drop in and say Howdy!! Hope to see you around often. :D

Shoots like a girl 10-15-2009 03:16 PM

Thanks Boomer! I look forward to talking to all of you too! :)

Chris F 10-15-2009 05:32 PM

Welcome! You should love it here. I have been a Matt fan since the PlayStation 1 game when he was the only guy I could win playing and have been hooked since and when he became a Christ follower it was even better.

Shoots like a girl 10-15-2009 05:52 PM

Ive been watching UFC since about 1995 but for me it was the first time I saw Matt Hughes pick a guy up..... carry him across the octagon....... and slam him through the floor! Ive been a fan ever since. Then I got to meet him in Terre Haute recently and he was a GREAT guy, now Im an even bigger fan! Thank you for the warm welcome! Everyone here has been great!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris F (Post 73909)
Welcome! You should love it here. I have been a Matt fan since the PlayStation 1 game when he was the only guy I could win playing and have been hooked since and when he became a Christ follower it was even better.

Tyburn 10-15-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoots like a girl (Post 73752)
Hello everyone! My name is Carla. I live in Indiana. Im a HUGE Matt Hughes fan and have been for years. Love the UFC and most of its fighters. Ive read all the books I can find written by UFC fighters, including Matt's! I love to shoot my bow but shoot for competition only, just cant bring myself to hunt yet. So anyway, thats me in a nutshell cant wait to chat with you!:)

:w00t:I went through Indiana on a Train a few weeks ago :ashamed:

Shoots like a girl 10-15-2009 07:51 PM

What part of Indiana? Im just over the Illinois/Indiana state line. Trains are very common here but sadly, Ive never ridden one! :sad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 73963)
:w00t:I went through Indiana on a Train a few weeks ago :ashamed: