Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Positive Test for AROD? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302)

matthughesfan21 02-07-2009 05:43 PM

Positive Test for AROD?
 
Sports Illustrated and ESPN are reporting that AROD tested positive for anabolic steroids in 2003...I expect to see more positive tests coming out in the future because in 2003 they tested, but there was no penalty for a pos. result...BTW, this roided season AROID won the MVP and hit 47 HR's

Rodriguez, reached at a Miami gym for comment by Sports Illustrated, said, "You'll have to talk to the union."

Asked if there were an explanation for the positive test result, Rodriguez told SI: "I'm not saying anything."



http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3890785

J.B. 02-07-2009 07:11 PM

This is crazy...but not unbelievable.

Bonnie 02-07-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
This is crazy...but not unbelievable.

Why is it "crazy"--that he did it? :unsure-1:

matthughesfan21 02-07-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
This is crazy...but not unbelievable.

It's not unbelievable because of how rampant it was during that time, they could name any person tested pos., and I could believe it...There was no penalty for taking them, so I don't expect them to all be clean...AROID basically proved he did them by his comments also, I'm not saying anything, is usually a thing you say when you have no good argument against it

Bonnie 02-07-2009 10:08 PM

"Delicate" question for you guys: I've always heard that steroids "shrink", uh, your "hanging chads" (sorry I couldn't resist :laugh: ) so why would a guy want to take them? Or are these "new" steroids "shrink-resistant"? :wink:

matthughesfan21 02-07-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie
"Delicate" question for you guys: I've always heard that steroids "shrink", uh, your "hanging chads" (sorry I couldn't resist :laugh: ) so why would a guy want to take them? Or are these "new" steroids "shrink-resistant"? :wink:

I guess they take money and fame over "equipment"...if they are rich and famous,they can get the girl anyways, so they don't care that much i guess

J.B. 02-08-2009 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie
Why is it "crazy"--that he did it? :unsure-1:

No, it's not crazy that he did it, it's just crazy that all this has become such a cloud over Baseball. They said over 100 players tested positive in those 2003 tests.

J.B. 02-08-2009 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
I guess they take money and fame over "equipment"...if they are rich and famous,they can get the girl anyways, so they don't care that much i guess


I would care...beating the Home Run Record ain't worth losing my balls over...

matthughesfan21 02-08-2009 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I would care...beating the Home Run Record ain't worth losing my balls over...

I agree, but some peoples priorities may be different than ours

TonyCap 02-08-2009 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
I agree, but some peoples priorities may be different than ours

Yeah, people get carried away.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.