Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Hello!:) (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3018)

badnews 09-30-2009 07:41 PM

Hello!:)

Hi, have made the mistake of starting a thread without introducing myself and consequently have been dubbed a troll within 1 post :cry:

I'm Dave from the UK, been watching MMA for years and have been fighting for nearly 3 years... my bro in law posts on here also which is why I signed up... fed up of some of the crap posted on other forums.

County Mike 09-30-2009 07:47 PM

Uh oh. We already have a "Dave from the UK". He doesn't fight, as far as I know. He is quite verbose though.

TexasRN 09-30-2009 07:57 PM

LOL @ Mike busting out with "verbose"...awesome.

Badnews, welcome aboard. I posted a welcome to you in your thread. No worries about the troll bit. I think everyone is a troll until they prove otehrwise but that's just how I am. Consider it my quirky American paranoia.

Our Moderator from England, Dave, is actually here in the States on tour so he isn't online for the moment. He will offer you a formal British welcome upon his return, I'm sure.

~Amy

County Mike 09-30-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasRN (Post 70670)
LOL @ Mike busting out with "verbose"...awesome.

What? You think I don't know any fancy words?
I'm not as think as you dumb I am.

Llamafighter 09-30-2009 08:05 PM

Well the "goodnews" is: you picked the best forum on the internet.

Great group of regulars on here, just remember that you're surrounded by the biggest contiguency of Hughes fans/ Friends/ etc.

BTW He would smash Daley. Daley is no slouch but he'd get smashed.

Crisco 09-30-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter (Post 70681)
Well the "goodnews" is: you picked the best forum on the internet.

Great group of regulars on here, just remember that you're surrounded by the biggest contiguency of Hughes fans/ Friends/ etc.

BTW He would smash Daley. Daley is no slouch but he'd get smashed.

This. Daleys got no ground game.

Welcome again.

badnews 09-30-2009 08:39 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

Chris F 09-30-2009 08:49 PM

Welcome Dave. I am the resident lighting rod. Everything I say seems to tick people off. So you should be like everyone else and just disagree with me. :)

As for the fight. Sorry but in a rare instance I am in agreement Matt would destroy him. I see a similar end to that fight as the Tito vs Tanner fight. Daley goes to sleep via a violent slam.

Crisco 09-30-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris F (Post 70701)
Welcome Dave. I am the resident lighting rod. Everything I say seems to tick people off. So you should be like everyone else and just disagree with me. :)

As for the fight. Sorry but in a rare instance I am in agreement Matt would destroy him. I see a similar end to that fight as the Tito vs Tanner fight. Daley goes to sleep via a violent slam.

omg your such a ****.

I completely disagree with you and think your way off base. I hope you change your ways.

Chris F 09-30-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crisco (Post 70703)
omg your such a ****.

I completely disagree with you and think your way off base. I hope you change your ways.

See what I mean:wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: