Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Ideas (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   New forums! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3)

NateR 01-21-2009 05:28 PM

New forums!

Welcome to the all-new Matt-Hughes.com forums!

We switched back to the Yahoo server last weekend, but lost some files in the transfer. So instead of delaying getting the forums back online any longer, we decided it was best to just start over.

If you had an account on the previous forums, then you will need to reregister here. We apologize for that, but it was the best and fastest way to get the forums up and running again as soon as possible.

Mac 01-21-2009 06:01 PM

looks good!!!!!!!!!

Tyburn 01-21-2009 07:11 PM

Thanks Nathan!

Well I want to say thank you for all your hard work this past week Nathan. I'm so glad the forums have relaunched :D

mikthehick 01-21-2009 08:23 PM

Thanks Nate! While I'm sad we lost everything in the transfer (33000 Dave posts, the Boomer tales, the cool vids)....

It's kinda cool to be able to start over again :)

Spiritwalker 01-21-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
Well I want to say thank you for all your hard work this past week Nathan. I'm so glad the forums have relaunched :D

Ditto!!

Felt like something was missing....now I have lost my life again :rolleyes:

timmyja 01-21-2009 08:41 PM

Oh drat, how will I ever get my 250 posts back!! GRRRR lol

internationalharvester 01-21-2009 08:42 PM

lol my bad Nate, shoulda read here before i sent you that e-mail haha, nice work though it looks great!

Irish Pride 01-21-2009 08:48 PM

It's nice to be back.

Question: Not sure how to get my avatar back up. When I try to change it it only has one option that I can select, that option is do not use an avatar. I can't change it. I went into USER CP and options and it has show signatures, avatars, etc selected but no option to USE an avatar.

Mac 01-21-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish Pride
It's nice to be back.

Question: Not sure how to get my avatar back up. When I try to change it it only has one option that I can select, that option is do not use an avatar. I can't change it. I went into USER CP and options and it has show signatures, avatars, etc selected but no option to USE an avatar.

underneath at the bottom of the edit avatar page there should be an area where you can upload or enter a url for the image.

NateR 01-21-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish Pride
It's nice to be back.

Sorry about that. I forgot to set the "Use Custom Avatar" option for Registered Users as well. I just had it set for Admin and Moderators.