Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Favourite Quotes (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272)

rearnakedchoke 02-05-2009 08:30 PM

Favourite Quotes

I know this was a thread in the old forums, and I couldn't find it around here ...If there is one, please delete.

Here is a memorable quote that I do really like ... It is a thinking person's quote ...

"There are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know we donít know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we donít know."
Donald Rumsfeld

hizo64 02-05-2009 08:50 PM

Oooo thats a good one, kinda like a mini tongue twister, check my sigs for my favs!

rockdawg21 02-05-2009 09:10 PM

Do unto others before they do unto you. - Unknown
If you ain't first, you're last. - Ricky Bobby

internationalharvester 02-05-2009 09:36 PM

by my buddy Jordan : "i really want to call up Mac this weekend and see if he wants to go 'yote huntin, i just dont feel like sitting back and watchin him kill all of the damn things and us not get a shot off"

Irish Pride 02-05-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
I know this was a thread in the old forums, and I couldn't find it around here ...If there is one, please delete.

Here is a memorable quote that I do really like ... It is a thinking person's quote ...

"There are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know we donít know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we donít know."
Donald Rumsfeld

Be careful. I posted quotes like these and my thread got deleted.

rearnakedchoke 02-05-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish Pride
Be careful. I posted quotes like these and my thread got deleted.

Huh??? .... don't get it .... did i post something wrong? Mods?

Primadawn 02-05-2009 10:27 PM

If you start your next post out with " Im Rubber your glue" i give up.
Mac

TexasRN 02-06-2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
Huh??? .... don't get it .... did i post something wrong? Mods?

No, you didn't post anything wrong. Proceed with the topic. I think Irish Pride is talking about his GWB library thread I think and it was deleted (by Nate I think) for being a "slam the former President" thread.

~Amy

bradwright 02-06-2009 12:36 AM

lets see now,,oh yeah it go's like this,,

We have a saying in tennessee er i mean Texas,although i'm sure they have sayings in Tennessee too,,any way,,you can fool me once shame on ,,er,,oh yeah shame on you,,but if you fool me twice,,shame,,er,,ah,,well you will ,,lets see,,geez,, oh yeah,,never fool me Again,,

not sure who actually said that,,somebody from Texas i suppose,,

Okay Nate,,back away from the guns,,

matthughesfan21 02-06-2009 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primadawn
If you start your next post out with " Im Rubber your glue" i give up.
Mac

do you all remember the luke cummo coffee enema thread from the old forums, with Icemann?

The best part of waking up, is folgers in your butt!---Mac

Hey waitress, can I have a tall, frosty schooner of urine, and can you hook this hose up to the ole perk o matic and look away---Mac