Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   HOLY CRAP!!!!! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2555)

Rev 08-11-2009 01:36 AM

HOLY CRAP!!!!!
 
I just read that they are remaking Red Dawn!!!!!! If this is done right, it has the potential to be HUGE!!!!! One of my favorite movies of all time.
WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

TexasRN 08-11-2009 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev
I just read that they are remaking Red Dawn!!!!!! If this is done right, it has the potential to be HUGE!!!!! One of my favorite movies of all time.
WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I saw that today too. Tom Cruise's son will play in it. Hope it doesn't suck. I love the original.



~Amy

County Mike 08-11-2009 11:28 AM

The original was awesome. Hope they do a good job with it.

VCURamFan 08-11-2009 02:31 PM

Cast comparison (so far):

Crisco 08-11-2009 02:40 PM

really excited for this

VCURamFan 08-11-2009 02:52 PM

At the very least, I'm excited for Isabel & Adrianne. I mean, to see them.

Ya know, in the movie, I mean.:Whistle:

Rev 08-11-2009 04:07 PM

That is one of the best movies eva!! I used to get in trouble as a kid for pretending to shoot my sisters and scream WOLVERINES!!
Just so many awesome moments in that movie. I hope they dont mess this up.

Crisco 08-11-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev
That is one of the best movies eva!! I used to get in trouble as a kid for pretending to shoot my sisters and scream WOLVERINES!!
Just so many awesome moments in that movie. I hope they dont mess this up.

I just heard that Jed will be a vampire and will be in a love triangle with the two chicks the whole movie... :cry:

Chuck 08-11-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan
At the very least, I'm excited for Isabel & Adrianne. I mean, to see them.

Ya know, in the movie, I mean.:Whistle:

Ditto :wink:

County Mike 08-11-2009 05:19 PM

The new one is better already!

http://www.transformers-movie-buzz.c...abel-lucas.bmp
http://www.evilrestuneasy.com/Pictur...nnePalicki.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.