Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   BJ opens his mouth AgAIN (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2507)

StizzoFoShizzo 08-06-2009 05:36 PM

BJ opens his mouth AgAIN

Sorry I'm on my iPhone and I can't post sources, but I read on MMA Torch that BJ is now accusing GSP of being on steroids! LOL his loss was like 6 months ago and he still can't get over it. He said becauase GSP walks around in shape everyday, that he's on steroids or something. According to BJ all fighters only get into shape for fights. BJ says that every other fighter gets fat in between fights and then trains to get skinny again before their matches. But since GSP is always in tip top shape, he has to a cheater. Before BJ said all this, he also said that all this was in his opinion, and he has no proof. This whole thing is sickening already! I really wanted BJ to win that fight, but now I've lost all respect for him and hope Ken-Flo.

que 08-06-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StizzoFoShizzo
I really wanted BJ to win that fight, but now I've lost all respect for him and hope Ken-Flo.

BJ has been accusing GSP of using steroids for years since their first fight, why has this made you lose respect all of the sudden now?

rearnakedchoke 08-06-2009 05:46 PM

Don't you know, BJ can't lose a fight ... So when he got mauled, it was because GSP greased ... when he took his mommy with him to court and they laughed at him, he is bringing up the roids thing again ... and he even says he offers no proof, it is his opinion .. BJ is a douche and his hardcore fans are even bigger douches .. they think he won the first fight, got ripped off in the second fight and will dominate in a third fight, to them he walks on water (cue Preach and Max .. LOL) ... and the reason for his "opinion" .. well, everyone gets fat when they don't train except GSP .... so he must be on roids ... what a moron, because GSP is in the gym almost everyday, and not acting like a spoiled rich kid eating burritos, that is why he doesn't get fat ....

County Mike 08-06-2009 06:07 PM

BJ wishes all the other fighters got fat between fights. Just looking for a way to justify his own laziness between fights.

Maldonado136 08-06-2009 06:19 PM

anyone who is ripped is automatically on steroids. didnt you get the memo? im sure him losing to hughes means that hughes is on steriods too. whatever helps him sleep at night i suppose.

StizzoFoShizzo 08-06-2009 06:20 PM

Sorry, I know it's getting old. I was never a huge fan of either BJ or GSP, and even through the whole grease thing, BJ did have a valid point. The way way he has gone about proving it is questionable at best. I still had a smidgeon of respect for him after all that, even after mommy fighting his battles for him. But to go on record and say this crap now? Right after GSP did the same to Alvez as he did to BJ. GSP must be on roids, since he's so strong and looks after his body all year round, not just before a fight.lol gimme a break! I always knew Penn was a little uppity, but ever since he lost to Georges again it seems like he's been exposed and he's scared that he might not be as relevant as he thinks he is. Even though I said I wanted kenflo to win, if BJ can get this win under his belt, and dominantly, maybe he can feel good enough about himself to look ahead to the future and quit dwelling on the past.

Crisco 08-06-2009 06:59 PM

Nate thinks GSP is on the juice too.

I think the dude is just a super athlete and he doesn't really show the side effects of steroids.

StizzoFoShizzo 08-06-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crisco

I think the dude is just a super athlete and he doesn't really show the side effects of steroids.

I guess it's the same a Brock. Brock is always asked about steroids even though he's never tested positive for them in his whole career in wrestling or mma. Everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess. It's one thing for a fellow fighter to say geez that guy is so strong and fit, maybe he's getting some kind of edge? But it's another to lose to someone and then use the steroid thing as an excuse, or at least seems like an excuse after a long line of previous excuses. Matt may have said GSP felt greasy, and he might even have reason to think GSP might even be using enhancers of some kind. I might be wrong, but I don't think I've ever heard Matt accuse another fighter of the things BJ has done. Or at least if he has, I don't think he would go saying stupid things to the media.

Spiritwalker 08-06-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike
BJ wishes all the other fighters got fat between fights. Just looking for a way to justify his own laziness between fights.

Sounds like the truth to me

Spiritwalker 08-06-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crisco

It wouldn't surprise me if GSP did some "rotations".. but BJ is just a whinning pain.. 'roids gives you the strenght.. but not the skills..