Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Training/Nutrition (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I recommend a new joint product!! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250)

hizo64 02-04-2009 09:53 PM

I recommend a new joint product!!

I have tried just about every joint cream and joint medicine on the market to help my achey knees and shoulders that I hurt in football and in the gym. I never really had any luck finding a topical cream or joint pill that would really work, until now! I read about it in Muscle & Fitness and its called Celadrin, works 6X better then glutamin, osteoarthritis sufferers rave that its amazing. I finally decided to give it a try after my Nutritox joint pills ran out, I won the pills on Ebay and I bought the cream from Target.com. All I can say is WOW, it really has helped me a lot! My shoulders feel smoother when I rotate them, my wrist and elbow dont hurt under strain, and best of all I can jog pain free!! Just thought Id share this with you guys :happy0159: heres there website www.celadrin.com

cheachea 02-04-2009 10:19 PM

Thanks for the info. I need something for my elbow. It starts hurting when I do skull crushers(lying tricep extentions).

VCURamFan 02-04-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hizo64
I have tried just about every joint cream and joint medicine on the market to help my achey knees and shoulders that I hurt in football and in the gym. I never really had any luck finding a topical cream or joint pill that would really work, until now! I read about it in Muscle & Fitness and its called Celadrin, works 6X better then glutamin, osteoarthritis sufferers rave that its amazing. I finally decided to give it a try after my Nutritox joint pills ran out, I won the pills on Ebay and I bought the cream from Target.com. All I can say is WOW, it really has helped me a lot! My shoulders feel smoother when I rotate them, my wrist and elbow dont hurt under strain, and best of all I can jog pain free!! Just thought Id share this with you guys :happy0159: heres there website www.celadrin.com

http://digilander.libero.it/le.facci...atici/1241.gif:tongue0011:

hizo64 02-04-2009 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan

Ha for a sec there I got a little :fighting0023: lol

hizo64 02-04-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheachea
Thanks for the info. I need something for my elbow. It starts hurting when I do skull crushers(lying tricep extentions).

Ya I was having a problem with overhead dumbell triceps extensions with my elbow and my wrist, and I slather that cream on and Im golden. Im just glad I found something that works.

VCURamFan 02-04-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Ha for a sec there I got a little :fighting0023: lol

At first I thought the post was just spam, then I actually checked who had made the post & I realized it was an honest endorsement.

rockdawg21 02-05-2009 02:52 AM

With all the Phelps controversy right now, I was actually surprised to see that this wasn't regarding paraphernalia, but body joints.

CAVEMAN 02-05-2009 05:05 PM

Quote:

How much is the stuff?

Llamafighter 02-05-2009 05:38 PM

What do you recommend for muscle recovery? I take Megawhey protein and multi vitamins, but need something for muscle fatigue after grueling conditioning classes.
:cry:

hizo64 02-05-2009 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan
At first I thought the post was just spam, then I actually checked who had made the post & I realized it was an honest endorsement.

Word, I was worried it was gonna sound like that lol