Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Kenny Florian impersonates Ben Stiller (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2485)

Maldonado136 08-04-2009 04:25 AM

Kenny Florian impersonates Ben Stiller
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZigL...layer_embedded

i hope he wins this weekend (doubtful though). that host is just bursting with enthusiasm.

Irish Pride 08-04-2009 04:17 PM

LOL. He was a good sport about all that. Pretty funny. But yeah, definitely get another host. Geeze. :frantics:

rearnakedchoke 08-04-2009 06:06 PM

he'll be doing a michael bisping impersonation come saturday nite ... stiff body, curled toes ...

Rev 08-04-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
he'll be doing a michael bisping impersonation come saturday nite ... stiff body, curled toes ...

:laugh: :laugh: Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matthughesfan21 08-04-2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
he'll be doing a michael bisping impersonation come saturday nite ... stiff body, curled toes ...

you are probably right, but if kenny can land a few of those elbows....Bj will be doing a Joe Stevenson impersonation, Bloody face...crying for his mom...

Preach 08-04-2009 07:02 PM

BJ wins this fight in the 2nd by tko

rearnakedchoke 08-04-2009 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
you are probably right, but if kenny can land a few of those elbows....Bj will be doing a Joe Stevenson impersonation, Bloody face...crying for his mom...

a part of me wants florian to win, but i really want bj to run through the next few 155ers so he can get another shot at GSP and get totally destroyed again ... that is my real reason for wanting BJ to win ...

matthughesfan21 08-04-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
a part of me wants florian to win, but i really want bj to run through the next few 155ers so he can get another shot at GSP and get totally destroyed again ... that is my real reason for wanting BJ to win ...

I don't like either gsp or bj, so I just want bj to get destroyed, I doubt it will happen, but I can dream right?

Chuck 08-04-2009 10:38 PM

I keep saying it....

K-Flo takes this one.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.