Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Fedor offered 30 mil total for 6 fights in UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2445)

Maldonado136 07-30-2009 04:09 AM

Fedor offered 30 mil total for 6 fights in UFC

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/upd...fedor-1023090/

Dave has close ties with Dana so this is legit. well no one can criticize the ufc of not trying their best to sign fedor. the fact that they are willing to go through these lengths to sign him (a fighter who the ufc doesnt even need) and it still cant get done means it will never happen. thanks ufc for trying.

Maldonado136 07-30-2009 04:11 AM

p.s. the cross promotion thing is the obstacle that is preventing it from happening but im glad dana isnt caving to that because its plain ridiculous.

que 07-30-2009 04:32 AM

what's plain ridiculous is the co-promotion demands. why does it always HAVE to be co-promotion with fedor and his management? what is the point and why is it so necessary? it is like they are obsessed with co-promotion to the point where it has become silly and nonsense. are they scared of commitment? no other MMA fighter in the world demands co-promotion like fedor does. besides, every other MMA organization he has fought for has gone bankrupt or was bought by UFC. M-1 is the last man standing and that will die out soon just like the others did. then there will only be UFC and he will have no choice but to sign if he wants to truly fight the best

atomdanger 07-30-2009 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maldonado136
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/upd...fedor-1023090/

Dave has close ties with Dana so this is legit. well no one can criticize the ufc of not trying their best to sign fedor. the fact that they are willing to go through these lengths to sign him (a fighter who the ufc doesnt even need) and it still cant get done means it will never happen. thanks ufc for trying.

Ehh, Who knows if this is true or not.

Maldonado136 07-30-2009 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by que
what's plain ridiculous is the co-promotion demands. why does it always HAVE to be co-promotion with fedor and his management? what is the point and why is it so necessary? it is like they are obsessed with co-promotion to the point where it has become silly and nonsense. are they scared of commitment? no other MMA fighter in the world demands co-promotion like fedor does. besides, every other MMA organization he has fought for has gone bankrupt or was bought by UFC. M-1 is the last man standing and that will die out soon just like the others did. then there will only be UFC and he will have no choice but to sign if he wants to truly fight the best

thats what im saying!

Maldonado136 07-30-2009 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger
Ehh, Who knows if this is true or not.

carmichael has always been correct before and like i said he is close with dana so i definitely believe him. i wouldnt make a thread about it if i didnt think it was legit but if it turns out to be false then i will apologize and the mods can kill the thread. i really think its true but only time will tell i suppose.

matthughesfan21 07-30-2009 04:50 AM

M-1 can go f themselves...Dana isn't gonna cross promote and let m-1 get part of the revenue...Why would he NEED to do that with m-1...all they have to offer is fedor, they don't bring in any other benefits, and truth be told, i'm pretty sure the ufc has survived without fedor, and they will continue to dominate the mma scene with or without him...M-1 needs to understand that no one gives a rat's arse about them...If fedor had different management, he would be in the octagon already

Mac 07-30-2009 04:50 AM

Man , if this is true my hat is off to Dana White for trying his best. THat contract "if its real" is a landmark in iteself in the sport of mma.

Dana and the Fighters and the whole Zuffa crew has fought and struggled and played hard ball EXTREMELY WELL to build thir company to what it is today. Im with Dana on this one , there is no way id let another co. slap thier name on mine just because of one man .

We all know where the best competition in the world is , Fedors mgt claims he is number one , DW has done everything but offer up his own company , He is offered more money and rights wise than any fighter in the history of this sport and more than will probably be offered for a very long time , And vladim is going to shove this m-1 crap down Danas throat ? no way Dana , youve done your best and us as fans thank you , youve done more than was expected to make this happen and apparently they are just to greedy to deal with.

atomdanger 07-30-2009 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maldonado136
carmichael has always been correct before and like i said he is close with dana so i definitely believe him. i wouldnt make a thread about it if i didnt think it was legit but if it turns out to be false then i will apologize and the mods can kill the thread. i really think its true but only time will tell i suppose.

I doubt it.

I don't image them showing people the contract,
how would he have gotten his hands on it?

So where they going to let him do Sambo or not?

atomdanger 07-30-2009 04:53 AM

blah, im in a bad mood.

I am the biggest Fedor nuthugger around,
and I wish he would just sign and come to the UFC.
Even I am a little irritated at this point.

PLEASE FEDOR DO NOT GO TO STRIKEFORCE