Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Ideas (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Thread deleted? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231)

Irish Pride 02-03-2009 11:35 PM

Thread deleted?

I think one of my threads was deleted. I can't seem to find it. I didn't get a PM from a moderator or anything.

It was a joke thread about "Please donate to the G. W. Bush Library Fund"

It had some quotes of Bush's. It was in the Woodshed where people post their jokes. There were some replys on it as well.

Thanks

Preach 02-03-2009 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish Pride
I think one of my threads was deleted. I can't seem to find it. I didn't get a PM from a moderator or anything.

It was a joke thread about "Please donate to the G. W. Bush Library Fund"

It had some quotes of Bush's. It was in the Woodshed where people post their jokes. There were some replys on it as well.

Thanks

Deleted. It was making fun of a former President and Nate has said before that he will not acept that kind of discussion

Irish Pride 02-03-2009 11:56 PM

Oh! Sorry, I never knew that. We should make that a sticky in the section. Post some rules cause the Woodshed says "For general discussions about anything and everything."

Preach 02-04-2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish Pride
Oh! Sorry, I never knew that. We should make that a sticky in the section. Post some rules cause the Woodshed says "For general discussions about anything and everything."

I agree

logrus 02-04-2009 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preach
Deleted. It was making fun of a former President and Nate has said before that he will not acept that kind of discussion

I thought he said current president I never heard anything about former president, besides there was some stuff said about president elect Obama. I see no difference.

Preach 02-04-2009 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logrus
I thought he said current president I never heard anything about former president, besides there was some stuff said about president elect Obama. I see no difference.

Dont ask me I didnt delete it nor did I have anything to do with it...

logrus 02-04-2009 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preach
Dont ask me I didnt delete it nor did I have anything to do with it...

I know you don't was more a question then anything else. Besides I seen a few fun facts about Clinton being thrown around. lol:frantics:

Preach 02-04-2009 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logrus
I know you don't was more a question then anything else. Besides I seen a few fun facts about Clinton being thrown around. lol:frantics:

:laugh:

NateR 02-04-2009 06:41 AM

The only reason that thread existed was to bash President Bush, so it was deleted.

MattHughesRocks 02-04-2009 07:00 AM

WAR NateR!