Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Obama's birth certificate (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2170)

Vizion 07-02-2009 02:41 PM

Obama's birth certificate

If a Republican were in this situation the media would loop through this by the minute...according to the U.S. Constitution states, in Article II, Section 1: "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

B.O. has put online a COLB ("certification of live birth"), which the State of Hawaii doesn't even accept as valid proof of actual birth in Hawaii!:w00t: In fact, several experts have declared that the posted COLB document, which doesn't even list the hospital of birth OR the attending physician, is a fake! W T F ?!?!

How corrupt has this country become?!? The B.O. Admin has laughed off the American constitution...he should be thrown out of office!

Llamafighter 07-02-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vizion
If a Republican were in this situation the media would loop through this by the minute...according to the U.S. Constitution states, in Article II, Section 1: "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

B.O. has put online a COLB ("certification of live birth"), which the State of Hawaii doesn't even accept as valid proof of actual birth in Hawaii!:w00t: In fact, several experts have declared that the posted COLB document, which doesn't even list the hospital of birth OR the attending physician, is a fake! W T F ?!?!

How corrupt has this country become?!? The B.O. Admin has laughed off the American constitution...he should be thrown out of office!

"experts" :laugh:
Calling an "invalid document" a fake is pretty funny. I think they dig a little deeper to confirm someone's presidential requirements then you're imagining.

NateR 07-02-2009 03:30 PM

I think Obama should have been declared unqualified for the Presidency the instant he refused to present a copy of his birth certificate. John McCain was in the exact same position since he was born in Panama (or one of those Central American countries), but he immediately presented a valid Birth Certificate to a judge and the problem was resolved right then and there. What is Obama hiding? If he is a natural born citizen, why can't he simply present a valid birth certificate?

I know that there was a birth certificate posted on his website at one point, but a digital scan does not qualify as a valid birth certificate. If he had the document, why bother posting it on his website, why not just walk it over to the judge and present it in person and resolve the issue once and for all? He's clearly hiding something.

I would say that he should be booted out of office for this, but then we'd be stuck with President Joe Biden; so I don't know if we'd be better off.

rockdawg21 07-02-2009 04:02 PM

This has actually been challenged by an attorney who's trying to take the case to the Supreme Court.

Also, there were some questionable parts of the birth certificate Barack posted on his website.

http://bogusbirthcertificate.blogspot.com/
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...exclusive.html

Vizion 07-02-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter
"experts" :laugh:
Calling an "invalid document" a fake is pretty funny. I think they dig a little deeper to confirm someone's presidential requirements then you're imagining.

Maybe they are just making a point.

Vizion 07-02-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateR
I think Obama should have been declared unqualified for the Presidency the instant he refused to present a copy of his birth certificate.

Yep.

NateR 07-02-2009 04:52 PM

When I lived in southern New Mexico, I couldn't even apply for a job at McDonalds unless I could present a valid birth certificate. If that's a requirement for flipping burgers, then why would NOT be a requirement for the President of the United States?

Obama should never even have been allowed to run for President.

Play The Man 07-02-2009 06:22 PM

I think the chances of this issue gaining any traction is zero. I remember during the Clinton years many of his opponents spent time and money going after him for Gennifer Flowers, conspiracy theories about Vince Foster's death being a murder rather than a suicide, etc. About the only success the Republicans had during those 8 years was when they presented ideas of their own like "The Contract with America" and welfare reform. The country is in trouble and Obama has already made many mistakes. If you disagree with Obama and his agenda, support his opponents with your time and money and help come up with good alternative ideas. The economy is in shambles, we are deeply in debt and unemployment is rising. The birth certificate isssue is just a distraction. In the words of Clinton's campaign advisors: "It's the economy, stupid!" That strategy carried him to victory in economic circumstances much better than our current economic mess. Pin Obama's management of the economy on him and he loses; concentrate on things like the birth certificate and he wins a second term.

atomdanger 07-02-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vizion

In fairness so did George Bush.

Vizion 07-02-2009 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger
In fairness so did George Bush.

*weak liberal attempt to divert the issue off of the subject and onto another so as to avoid engaging in it* :rolleyes: