Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   UFC Undisputed 09 (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214)

Chris F 02-03-2009 01:25 AM

UFC Undisputed 09
 
I was wandering how many have seen the trailers from the game. They are all over Youtube. There may already be a thread for this but I did not see one. I won;t get to play it because it will only be on PS3 and Xbox360.

TexasRN 02-03-2009 01:38 AM

I wish they'd find a way to make it a Wii game. It would be a blast then! :laugh:


~Amy

Max 02-03-2009 04:45 AM

it looks like it is going to be a good game. and if it were on the Wii it would suck.

VCURamFan 02-03-2009 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max
it looks like it is going to be a good game. and if it were on the Wii it would suck.

You would suck!!!:frantics:

Max 02-03-2009 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan
You would suck!!!:frantics:

no game that is created for all 3 systems is as good on the Wii as it is on 360 or PS3.

VCURamFan 02-03-2009 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max
no game that is created for all 3 systems is as good on the Wii as it is on 360 or PS3.

O I agree. It's just that I've already got the Wii & can't afford to drop an extra $400 on a 360 since I'm saving up for the Vegas trip!:wacko:

Chris F 02-03-2009 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan
O I agree. It's just that I've already got the Wii & can't afford to drop an extra $400 on a 360 since I'm saving up for the Vegas trip!:wacko:

You can get a 360 for 199.00 And in April Sony has ssaid they plan to lover the PS3. So since they game is not out till june maybe you can still get it.

TexasRN 02-03-2009 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max
it looks like it is going to be a good game. and if it were on the Wii it would suck.


I love my Wii. I suck at real video games so the Wii is perfect for me.


~Amy

Hughes_GOAT 02-03-2009 07:02 AM

it may take a few years to get it right. there are just so many variables in MMA, that it would be hard to replicate it in a game. i'll still want to play it.

Moose 02-03-2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
it may take a few years to get it right. there are just so many variables in MMA, that it would be hard to replicate it in a game. i'll still want to play it.

They got boxing right with Fight Night Round 3, but that's only a fraction of the overall sport, as you know. What I've seen of the game, reversing position seems to be pretty easy.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.