Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   UFC have launched a Magazine (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2105)

Tyburn 06-26-2009 12:21 PM

UFC have launched a Magazine
 
:laugh:

So NOW we know where all that extra money is going...and hear is their photo shoots for their First Edition I believe

...hahaha its got an exclusive with Dana White :rolleyes: :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h5qx6PuM_0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJmzsG1xNeM

Tyburn 06-26-2009 12:22 PM

I quite forgot...what...exactly...Thiago Alves looked like :blink:

MattHughesRocks 06-26-2009 02:11 PM

That was some dumb ass footage there. I hope to God Dana doesnt have Matt doing that crap.:scared0011:


Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
:laugh:

So NOW we know where all that extra money is going...and hear is their photo shoots for their First Edition I believe

...hahaha its got an exclusive with Dana White :rolleyes: :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h5qx6PuM_0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJmzsG1xNeM


atomdanger 06-26-2009 02:13 PM

Is it going to be 25 bucks an issue? Like those stupid UFC trading cards are? (per pack).

Seems silly of them

Tyburn 06-26-2009 04:38 PM

:laugh: I should hope not


If anyone finds a copy they should share their views on it :ninja:


Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger
Is it going to be 25 bucks an issue? Like those stupid UFC trading cards are? (per pack).

Seems silly of them


Tyburn 06-26-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
That was some dumb ass footage there. I hope to God Dana doesnt have Matt doing that crap.:scared0011:

:laugh: The women holding back Thiago Alves made me laugh though :laugh:

bloody drama queen :laugh:

Tyburn 06-26-2009 06:32 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmrnEdAJrhk

This one is the worst...talk about stylized almost to melodrama!! and me thinks that trained professional athletes like Frank Mir should NOT be smoking cigars :blink:

Hughes_GOAT 06-26-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
:laugh: The women holding back Thiago Alves made me laugh though :laugh:

bloody drama queen :laugh:

you wanted to be the one to hold him back, eh Dave?

Maldonado136 06-26-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger
Is it going to be 25 bucks an issue? Like those stupid UFC trading cards are? (per pack).

Seems silly of them

i havent looked into it yet but i heard the issue thats out now is like 5 bucks

Tyburn 06-26-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
you wanted to be the one to hold him back, eh Dave?

:laugh: :laugh:


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.