Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   am I missing something (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1984)

Tyburn 06-15-2009 08:18 PM

am I missing something
 
Its about the card for the TUF finale.

We have less then a week, and on the UFC site all I can see are six bouts. None of which are TUFers. Now the UFC have always made matches from the TUF stock for the TUF finale...are they not doing that? seems a waste when they are trying to promote the British Tallent...Dont tell me that cant afford to fly the guys over for an event :rolleyes:

Tyburn 06-15-2009 08:22 PM

MMA playground have Dent V Dollar :blink: :unsure-1:

How is one expected to do a predictions video if the organisation dont release details of the card under a WEEK in advance

Crisco 06-15-2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
Its about the card for the TUF finale.

We have less then a week, and on the UFC site all I can see are six bouts. None of which are TUFers. Now the UFC have always made matches from the TUF stock for the TUF finale...are they not doing that? seems a waste when they are trying to promote the British Tallent...Dont tell me that cant afford to fly the guys over for an event :rolleyes:

Because the final fight is not decided on the show until this week.


They cannot release the match ups if the show hasn't gone public with it yet.

We don't know who D is fighting yet.

Tyburn 06-15-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crisco
Because the final fight is not decided on the show until this week.


They cannot release the match ups if the show hasn't gone public with it yet.

We don't know who D is fighting yet.

but we know who he ISNT fighting dont we...all the fighters in the other weight class can be made public because we know the finale for that division

I dont think it matter who Damarques fights...do you :huh: :laugh:

Firstly its obvious who the top prospect of that team at that weight division is...and its obvious which kinds of guys he's been training with since :laugh:

Crisco 06-15-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
but we know who he ISNT fighting dont we...all the fighters in the other weight class can be made public because we know the finale for that division

I dont think it matter who Damarques fights...do you :huh: :laugh:

Firstly its obvious who the top prospect of that team at that weight division is...and its obvious which kinds of guys he's been training with since :laugh:

Just telling you why Dave.

Tyburn 06-15-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crisco
Just telling you why Dave.

:ashamed: ohh...Okay...thanks :mellow:

Maldonado136 06-15-2009 09:05 PM

i wouldnt read too much into this. i remember it was either the last season or season seven they didnt fully update the card until the night before the finale.

atomdanger 06-15-2009 09:07 PM

-Ross Pearson (8-3) vs. Andre Winner (9-2-1)

-TUF 9 Welterweight Finals

-Diego Sanchez (23-2) vs. Clay Guida (25-9)
-Joe Stevenson (31-10) vs. Nate Diaz (13-3)
-Edgar Garcia (7-0) vs. Brad Blackburn (13-9-1)
-Kevin Burns (7-2) vs. Chris Lytle (28-17-5)
-Tomasz Drwal (15-2) vs. Mike Ciesnoleviscz (17-3)
-Cameron Dollar (2-1) vs. Jason Dent (18-9)

Should be some good fights.

Crisco 06-15-2009 09:38 PM

Dent vs Dollar should be pretty good if Dent brings the fight.

I'm excited to see Lytle back in the cage too.

I'm picking Sanchez by TKO or Guida by epic cage hugging.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.