Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Who thinks (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1983)

Crisco 06-15-2009 07:14 PM

Who thinks
 
That Alves doesn't make weight at 100.

I don't think he will.

Maldonado136 06-15-2009 07:17 PM

i think he will. this is a huge fight for him he would be stupid to not be prepared. but you never know.

ufcfan2 06-15-2009 07:18 PM

If he don't make weight I would seriously think Dana would just cut him right then and there at the weigh-ins:unsure-1:

Maldonado136 06-15-2009 07:18 PM

i would actually be more pissed about him not making weight this time since its a title fight. it ruins the appeal and it puts the champ in a crappy situation

rockdawg21 06-15-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ufcfan2
If he don't make weight I would seriously think Dana would just cut him right then and there at the weigh-ins:unsure-1:

What he said.

TexasRN 06-15-2009 07:35 PM

I bet he barely makes it at the last minute and it drains him so he loses.


~Amy

Crisco 06-15-2009 07:37 PM

Alves definately looks more like a 185er then a WW

Spiritwalker 06-15-2009 07:48 PM

I would LOL.. all day long if he is THAT stupid....

1 lb I could hanlde .. but 4 says you just gave up and are not trying.

Crisco 06-15-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
I would LOL.. all day long if he is THAT stupid....

1 lb I could hanlde .. but 4 says you just gave up and are not trying.

It's not just that. The guy walks around at like 220 pounds I heard.

rockdawg21 06-15-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crisco
It's not just that. The guy walks around at like 220 pounds I heard.

Cutting 50 pounds? C'mon Crisco.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.