Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Not happy with Judges at 94 (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198)

Tyburn 02-02-2009 12:03 AM

Not happy with Judges at 94

How did Clay Guida and Karo Parisyan win?

I've just watched the fights and I STRONGLY believe that Kim beat Karo...and I think that Diaz beat Guida aswell...control doesnt equal acting like a butt barnickle, and thats ALL that Guida did :mellow:

Liam 02-02-2009 12:25 AM

100% agree.. Diaz was more aggressive, caught Guida alot. Clazy did little to no damage whatsoever to Nate.. I didnt see him try to finish once.. Kim was nullifying karo's grappling too. BS decisions.

mcdadeink 02-02-2009 12:32 AM

wow...clay dominated the fight..but probably the winning point was all the takedowns

Liam 02-02-2009 12:33 AM

BJ penn was dominated, Nate was controlled. Guide did little to nothing to Diaz, Diaz caught him with alot more punishing shots.

Tyburn 02-02-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam
BJ penn was dominated, Nate was controlled. Guide did little to nothing to Diaz, Diaz caught him with alot more punishing shots.

:) INDEED!

bradwright 02-02-2009 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn

I've just watched the fights and I STRONGLY believe that Kim beat Karo...and I think that Diaz beat Guida aswell...control doesnt equal acting like a butt barnickle, and thats ALL that Guida did :mellow:

Kim won the first round but that was it,,Karo won the last 2 and there for won the fight,good decision,

and as far as Guida and Diaz went,,well you actually need to do something more then your opponent if you want to win,,Diaz did not ,

oh yeah,, i picked Kim to win also but he just didn't keep up the pace in the last 2 rounds.

Liam 02-02-2009 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradwright
Kim won the first round but that was it,,Karo won the last 2 and there for won the fight,good decision,

and as far as Guida and Diaz went,,well you actually need to do something more then your opponent if you want to win,,Diaz did not ,

oh yeah,, i picked Kim to win also but he just didn't keep up the pace in the last 2 rounds.

Its the downfall of Judging. Diaz landed alot more shots, Guide just out wrestled Nate.

MattHughesRocks 02-02-2009 01:51 AM

True but you just can't argue the action with that hair :w00t:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn

Tyburn 02-02-2009 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
True but you just can't argue the action with that hair :w00t:

:laugh: I know...thank GOD he doesnt want to streighten it...do you know how long he'd be stood infront of a Mirror with his hair streighteners...Clay "the hairdresser" Guida :laugh:

Liam 02-02-2009 01:56 AM

That hair of his will actually soften some blows.. he will not get cut very easily too.. Elbows, I will be surprised to see Clay get cut when he has all that hair there, there's more to it then meets the eye its full of secrets!