Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ultimate Fighter (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuff 9.11 Spoiler!!!! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1945)

GnP 06-11-2009 05:47 PM

Tuff 9.11 Spoiler!!!!

Couple of good fights, Winner just simply outclassed Dollar in every aspect of the fight, it simply became a matter of time.

Dent v Ross was a good war but u always felt Dent was loosing bar a lucky punch Ross was just to strong and skilled for him.

Happy to have an all uk final.

Wilkes should destroy Frank next week but I have a horrible felling we may see an upset.

All in all its been an ok season However I hope they find a way to freshen up the format.

Llamafighter 06-11-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GnP
Couple of good fights, Winner just simply outclassed Dollar in every aspect of the fight, it simply became a matter of time.

Dent v Ross was a good war but u always felt Dent was loosing bar a lucky punch Ross was just to strong and skilled for him.

Happy to have an all uk final.

Wilkes should destroy Frank next week but I have a horrible felling we may see an upset.

All in all its been an ok season However I hope they find a way to freshen up the format.

I think the HW will stir it up. Sounds like a lot of pseudo celebs on the show

atomdanger 06-11-2009 08:27 PM

I always find it odd when people do not follow coaches directions.

Crisco 06-12-2009 04:56 PM

I think having a few more known fighters on the show will help.

I'm interested in Kimbo and Nelson because I've seen them. I'm curious what they will be like in house.

A bunch of unknown dudes doesn't always do it for me.

Crisco 06-12-2009 04:56 PM

They should do an ultimate fighter come back 2. I'd like that.

County Mike 06-13-2009 02:23 PM

Dent sucks and never listened to Hendo at all. I like Ross. Out of all the people on the show, I think he has the most actual talent. Everyone else looks like a beginner to me.

Bonnie 06-13-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike
Dent sucks and never listened to Hendo at all. I like Ross. Out of all the people on the show, I think he has the most actual talent. Everyone else looks like a beginner to me.

Yeah, when Dana announced the match-ups, I just didn't see Dent having much of a chance against Ross given his previous performances. He did show more in this fight at least, but he just doesn't seem to have much "power" behind his punches to do damage. In the end, Ross was stronger and better. :wink:

Btw, mister, aren't you supposed to be somewhere else doing something important today. :Whistle: :laugh:

VCURamFan 06-13-2009 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie
Btw, mister, aren't you supposed to be somewhere else doing someone important today. :Whistle: :laugh:

Fixed!:happydancing:

Bonnie 06-13-2009 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Fixed!:happydancing:

:laugh:

That part comes "after"....wait....we are talking about Mike here. :laugh: (just kidding Mike, Ben's being a bad influence on me :ashamed: )

KENTUCKYREDBONE 06-13-2009 09:44 PM

I like the fact that this one is more fights and less stupidity! However I am disappointed with my Countries team. I have a hard time believing that this is the best America's got! It just can't be! If they really do bring in Roy Nelson for next season at least they'll be one real fighter on the show. Don't be fooled by the big gut Roy has fought some legit fighters! Hopefully the others will be good to.