Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   GSP is a Legend (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191)

que 02-01-2009 06:04 PM

GSP is a Legend
 
it took me a long time to realize this, but after his dominating performance last night i realize that GSP is a legend. he will most likely go down as the greatest UFC fighter (and maybe even the greatest MMA fighter) of all time. he is a legend and he is only 27 years old, which is crazy. if he can get by alves i don't see anyone beating him in his weight class, ever

MattHughesRocks 02-01-2009 06:15 PM

Waaaay too soon to tell but he's on the way at least!

bradwright 02-01-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by que
it took me a long time to realize this, but after his dominating performance last night i realize that GSP is a legend. he will most likely go down as the greatest UFC fighter (and maybe even the greatest MMA fighter) of all time. he is a legend and he is only 27 years old, which is crazy. if he can get by alves i don't see anyone beating him in his weight class, ever

it might be a little early to be calling GSP a legend,,

GSP is just a really good fighter in the UFC right now and although i think he will do things in the sport in the future to solidify himself as one of the greatest fighters to ever step into the octagon for now i will just wait and see,,but to say he is a legend might be a little premature,,

MATT HUGHES is a legend,,George may be on his way but he's not quiet there yet,

Preach 02-01-2009 06:31 PM

Until GSP wins a fight without the use of HGH or vasoline he is just another fighter:tongue0011:

bj44 02-01-2009 06:32 PM

He will be after his careers over for sure. For right now hes just the best fighter in the ufc.

Hughes_GOAT 02-01-2009 06:47 PM

GSP is a great fighter, i've always liked him and just because i picked BJ doesn't mean otherwise. i said he would be tough to pick against but i did and picked the guy i like more.

with that said, it wasn't until last night's fight that i started wondering what GSP is on. that body and endurance is highly questionable. his body is so well developed, his stabilizer muscles have muscles. and the fact that someone so muscular (FOR HIS SIZE) is able to go non-stop makes me question if he's on something.

Alves is definitely on something so this will be a good fight....at least until GSP gets him down.

Champ2be 02-01-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
GSP is a great fighter, i've always liked him and just because i picked BJ doesn't mean otherwise. i said he would be tough to pick against but i did and picked the guy i like more.

with that said, it wasn't until last night's fight that i started wondering what GSP is on. that body and endurance is highly questionable. his body is so well developed, his stabilizer muscles have muscles. and the fact that someone so muscular (FOR HIS SIZE) is able to go non-stop makes me question if he's on something.

Alves is definitely on something so this will be a good fight....at least until GSP gets him down.

Oh jeez not this steroid crap again! The man is genetically gifted, just leave it at that. I dont understand how a fighter cant dominate w/o people thinking he is on steroids. What about Clay Guida? That guy is freaking non stop all the time and never gets tired.

bj44 02-01-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
GSP is a great fighter, i've always liked him and just because i picked BJ doesn't mean otherwise. i said he would be tough to pick against but i did and picked the guy i like more.

with that said, it wasn't until last night's fight that i started wondering what GSP is on. that body and endurance is highly questionable. his body is so well developed, his stabilizer muscles have muscles. and the fact that someone so muscular (FOR HIS SIZE) is able to go non-stop makes me question if he's on something.

Alves is definitely on something so this will be a good fight....at least until GSP gets him down.

Hes just a great natural athlete, he won the genetic lottery for sure

bradwright 02-01-2009 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
GSP is a great fighter, i've always liked him and just because i picked BJ doesn't mean otherwise. i said he would be tough to pick against but i did and picked the guy i like more.

with that said, it wasn't until last night's fight that i started wondering what GSP is on. that body and endurance is highly questionable. his body is so well developed, his stabilizer muscles have muscles. and the fact that someone so muscular (FOR HIS SIZE) is able to go non-stop makes me question if he's on something.

Alves is definitely on something so this will be a good fight....at least until GSP gets him down.


yup your right GSP was on something last night alright,,

HE WAS ON TOP OF BJ POUNDING THE CRAP OUT OF HIM.

Hughes_GOAT 02-01-2009 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Champ2be
Oh jeez not this steroid crap again! The man is genetically gifted, just leave it at that. I dont understand how a fighter cant dominate w/o people thinking he is on steroids. What about Clay Guida? That guy is freaking non stop all the time and never gets tired.

he doesn't have to be on steroids....it could be HGH....once they have a test for that, be prepared to see a lot of guys pop positive or all of the sudden have deflated bodies and cardio.

it's not possible "genetically" to have that body/strength and still be able to train cardio. your body will shut down, you will overtrain without steroids or HGH to help your recovery process.

Guida doesn't have GSP's body....so Guida can use his recovery units for cardio. it's one or the other. you can't be peaked in both areas (and GSP is) unless you are using.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.