Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   #9 Baseball Bat Defense- Quick Questions For Gun Control Advocates (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175)

Ke-Wa 01-31-2009 02:45 PM

#9 Baseball Bat Defense- Quick Questions For Gun Control Advocates
 
This is a series of questions directed at those who are for gun control. It is also directed at those who have never really thought about how gun control strips law abiding citizens of their inherent right to self defense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVZPn...&feature=email

Ke-Wa 01-31-2009 02:46 PM

I post a new one every week.

Llamafighter 01-31-2009 03:21 PM

What if someone busts into my house with a pitching machine? LOL!
Good vid!

Ke-Wa 01-31-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter
What if someone busts into my house with a pitching machine? LOL!
Good vid!

Well, DUH! That's why you should sleep with a catchers mask on! :huh:

Jason 16 01-31-2009 04:45 PM

well I guess if my guns are taken away ill have to sleep with a sword or a sledge hammer or would that be banned too

Llamafighter 01-31-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ke-Wa
Well, DUH! That's why you should sleep with a catchers mask on! :huh:

Sure, THATS why I do that:)

Tyburn 02-01-2009 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ke-Wa
This is a series of questions directed at those who are for gun control. It is also directed at those who have never really thought about how gun control strips law abiding citizens of their inherent right to self defense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVZPn...&feature=email

I have one for you...why are you not my friend on youtube? :ninja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCBOQ2HMYgY

Ke-Wa 02-02-2009 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
I have one for you...why are you not my friend on youtube? :ninja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCBOQ2HMYgY

I've never received a friend request or subscription from you.

Tyburn 02-02-2009 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ke-Wa
I've never received a friend request or subscription from you.

:laugh: I didnt know you were out there :blink:

Ke-Wa 02-02-2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
:laugh: I didnt know you were out there :blink:

Same here, but now we know! :wink:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.