Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   MMA (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Assessment Results (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1653)

Tyburn 05-20-2009 11:04 PM

Assessment Results
 
Rich Franklin and Leonard Garcia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I58vZOjOOMc

MattHughesRocks 05-21-2009 12:05 AM

Some nice color at last. Why do you always start off with "riiiiight"? :unsure-1:

MattHughesRocks 05-21-2009 12:05 AM

7 minutes Dave? Do I get a mention?

Tyburn 05-21-2009 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Some nice color at last. Why do you always start off with "riiiiight"? :unsure-1:

:laugh: Because I cant think how to begin. Like I often end "so there we are" :laugh:

...and...no you dont get a mention...coz...you dont have a website :blink: :laugh:

MattHughesRocks 05-21-2009 12:18 AM

Well just let me know if I ever do get a mention.That's when I'll watch again :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
...and...no you dont get a mention...coz...you dont have a website :blink: :laugh:


Tyburn 05-24-2009 11:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dEplrNE2mM

Assesment Results for Dan Henderson and Ryo Chonin :)

Hughes_GOAT 05-24-2009 11:34 PM

you could start off with "hi"

Tyburn 05-24-2009 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
you could start off with "hi"

I very rarely start off with "hi"

I mean I could have asked you how you were feeling, whether you wanted a cup of tea...how you slept last night...but I only have ten moments :rolleyes:

Hughes_GOAT 05-25-2009 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
I very rarely start off with "hi"

I mean I could have asked you how you were feeling, whether you wanted a cup of tea...how you slept last night...but I only have ten moments :rolleyes:

hi is a standard greeting, ice breaker. asking about sleep or tea is silly :wink:

Tyburn 05-25-2009 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
hi is a standard greeting, ice breaker. asking about sleep or tea is silly :wink:

do I look like I do either "Standard" or "Silly" to you :ninja: :laugh:


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.