Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   My wife lost her job today. (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160)

medic92 01-30-2009 02:19 AM

My wife lost her job today.

FINALLY!

I have finally managed to reach the place in my career where my wife doesn't have to work if she doesn't want to, and right now she doesn't want to. Maybe it's a little chauvinistic, but I'm about as proud as I can be that I'm finally being the provider I've always wanted to be. Now she's free to pursue activities she actually wants to do rather than sit in an office doing work she doesn't care for. She's going to take some classes on floral design and maybe work in a floral shop to learn the trade. If she wants to. :)

Llamafighter 01-30-2009 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by medic92
FINALLY!

I have finally managed to reach the place in my career where my wife doesn't have to work if she doesn't want to, and right now she doesn't want to. Maybe it's a little chauvinistic, but I'm about as proud as I can be that I'm finally being the provider I've always wanted to be. Now she's free to pursue activities she actually wants to do rather than sit in an office doing work she doesn't care for. She's going to take some classes on floral design and maybe work in a floral shop to learn the trade. If she wants to. :)

That is awesome, buddy! I hope to be there soon.

medic92 01-30-2009 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter
That is awesome, buddy! I hope to be there soon.

It only took me 40 years and more "careers" than I care to think about. :laugh:

VCURamFan 01-30-2009 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by medic92
FINALLY!

That's fantastic, man. Congratulations!

Josh 01-30-2009 02:52 AM

That is great man. Congrats.

MattHughesRocks 01-30-2009 02:59 AM

What tease of a title. I was worried :angry:

Good for her though!

Boomer 01-30-2009 08:33 AM

Whoo Hoooo! That is awesome bro! That really is a great accomplishment.

I hope one day I can stop whoring out my weenie dog Snitchel to pay the bills .... but for now ... its the red collar at park corners and wipeing away tears at night. Here's your one chance fancy .. don't let me down. :sleep:

County Mike 01-30-2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomer

I hope one day I can stop whoring out my weenie dog Snitchel to pay the bills .... but for now ... its the red collar at park corners and wipeing away tears at night. Here's your one chance fancy .. don't let me down. :sleep:

Pimpin' aint easy bro!

Llamafighter 01-30-2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomer

:happy0198: :happy0198:

Preach 01-30-2009 06:18 PM

Awesome Bro