Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Dana White still name calling at a 3rd grade level (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1597)

TheConcretekid 05-15-2009 01:28 PM

Dana White still name calling at a 3rd grade level

This time he's responding to Atencio's fight challenge. Kevin Iole has the story at yahoo sports:

Quote:

If I were him, I'd want to fight me, too," White said. "I'm the guy who is killing all of his hopes and dreams...Why would I fight this goof? He's neither a fighter nor a promoter. He's a [expletive] loser. That's all he is. Let me tell you something: When I was $44 million in the hole, the last thing I was doing was leaving the office and going out to train for a joke of a fight. I was in the office and trying to find a way to make this thing work. Why would I waste one second of my second of my day worrying about this [expletive] guy? He should be worried about the millions and millions of his bosses, or his partners' money, whoever it is, that's he's burning. That's a complete joke.

Crisco 05-15-2009 01:49 PM

That actually was a pretty good statement.

Stop Dana-hating

TheConcretekid 05-15-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crisco
That actually was a pretty good statement.

Stop Dana-hating

No, I agree with Dana/you, its definitely an accurate statement, Atencio is desperate for attention and is searching for some form of relevance. I just think its kinda funny that Dana, an almost 40 year old CEO, is calling another grown man a loser... personally I would have went for smelly dumb head

Crisco 05-15-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheConcretekid
No, I agree with Dana/you, its definitely an accurate statement, Atencio is desperate for attention and is searching for some form of relevance. I just think its kinda funny that Dana, an almost 40 year old CEO, is calling another grown man a loser... personally I would have went for smelly dumb head

Well the dude just asked him to fight...

rearnakedchoke 05-15-2009 02:20 PM

dana really shouldn't give him the satisfaction of responding to him ... this actually keeps atencio in the news ...

ufcfan2 05-15-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
dana really shouldn't give him the satisfaction of responding to him ... this actually keeps atencio in the news ...

You would think he would of learned a little something from the Lorena Hunt situation,but /shrug.
Though I agree with Dana in this instance he really does need to tone it down a notch or two. Hes like a Mark Cuban,but on crack and other illegal substances.

pistol-pete 05-15-2009 02:45 PM

Dana is going to do his job the way he wants until the Lorenzo's tire of him and his way of doing business. Right now he is make himself and the Lorenzo's quite rich.

Dana White has had the biggest influence on the landscape of sports in the United States in the last 10 years than anyone else.

Crisco 05-15-2009 02:49 PM

I wonder how much Dana is worth.

rearnakedchoke 05-15-2009 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pistol-pete
Dana is going to do his job the way he wants until the Lorenzo's tire of him and his way of doing business. Right now he is make himself and the Lorenzo's quite rich.

Dana White has had the biggest influence on the landscape of sports in the United States in the last 10 years than anyone else.

tiger woods

TheConcretekid 05-15-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pistol-pete

Lance Armstrong
Michael Phelps
Maybe Tom Brady