Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matt Hughes (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Matt sighting! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155)

adamt 01-29-2009 04:57 PM

Matt sighting!

My sister in law and mother in law were at Litchfield Walmart and saw Matt and his wife there!

And can you believe they got me no picture or autograph!! They know I am a huge hughes fan, but they might be telling me about a mark sighting for all i know, but I was still disappointed in them :( Oh well, better that than matt getting stalked by my mom in law :)

Kinda funny, cause we always look for matt when we go to walmart down there visiting :)

But just another example of how matt is a regular ol joe.

adamt 01-29-2009 05:05 PM

update: From what i gather, my mom in law might have asked for his autograph, not sure how it went but she didn't quite get it. So, matt if that was you--- sorry, you know how in laws are. And mark- if that was you--- even sorrier.

And if my mother in law happens to read this--- thanks for the effort, i appreciate it :)

I kinda feel bad for matt if he gets bombarded like that all the time :)

matthughesfan21 01-29-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamt
My sister in law and mother in law were at Litchfield Walmart and saw Matt and his wife there!

And can you believe they got me no picture or autograph!! They know I am a huge hughes fan, but they might be telling me about a mark sighting for all i know, but I was still disappointed in them :( Oh well, better that than matt getting stalked by my mom in law :)

Kinda funny, cause we always look for matt when we go to walmart down there visiting :)

that would be cool to see him there, but if I did I would leave him alone...If I feel like a regular ol' joe enough to go to wal-mart, I probably wouldn't want to be flocked

rearnakedchoke 01-29-2009 05:34 PM

as long as you don't ask him to put you in an RNC(we all know what happened last time), then i am sure a hey matt, or kill serra would be fine ... LOL ..

mikthehick 01-29-2009 06:47 PM

Yeah, just leave him alone. He's a regular dude like the rest of us.

Just the only difference is I'll never be a WW champ, but that's ok. :) He knows he's gotta good fan base and that's pretty much all that matters ;)

Llamafighter 01-29-2009 07:25 PM

I would jsut want to say hey and wish him well. Autographs have never been a huge deal to me. Being from a small town I'm sure he ses people he knows all the time that stop and talk to him.

matt hughes 01-29-2009 08:05 PM

Sorry but it wasn't me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamt

rearnakedchoke 01-29-2009 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt hughes
Sorry but it wasn't me.

LOL ... I knew matt wouldn't brush off a fan like that ...

hizo64 01-29-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt hughes
Sorry but it wasn't me.

Matt should've said "Sorry but it wasn't me, It was mine and Mark's evil triplet Marshall." :D

VCURamFan 01-29-2009 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
LOL ... I knew matt wouldn't brush off a fan like that ...

That leaves you with two options:

1) You say your in laws are stupid/crazy (that's dangerous)
2) You say that Mark was the jerk who wouldn't sign an autograph (that's suicide!)