Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Just imagine if Palin bought 500 dollar shoe's! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1545)

KENTUCKYREDBONE 05-09-2009 07:01 PM

Just imagine if Palin bought 500 dollar shoe's!
 
http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle...int=1&page=all

Hughes_GOAT 05-09-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE

i'd buy Palin 500 dollar shoes!

Miss Foxy 05-09-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE

What does Sarah Palin have to do with Michelle Obama? Get over it already. Leave her out of your hate/dislike for Obama. Thats like saying for Serra fans to bash Audra. Come on now seriously leave the mans family alone!

logrus 05-09-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
What does Sarah Palin have to do with Michelle Obama? Get over it already. Leave her out of your hate/dislike for Obama. Thats like saying for Serra fans to bash Audra. Come on now seriously leave the mans family alone!


haven't you heard, the first lady is only allowed to shop at pay less in the bargain bin with her own money...

Neezar 05-10-2009 03:26 AM

I doubt she had to pay for them anyway.

KENTUCKYREDBONE 05-10-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
What does Sarah Palin have to do with Michelle Obama? Get over it already. Leave her out of your hate/dislike for Obama. Thats like saying for Serra fans to bash Audra. Come on now seriously leave the mans family alone!

Don't you remember the big up roar when the RNC bought Palin some high dollar clothes? The double standard is what I'm talking about! They talk a big talk but don't hold themself's to the same standard the tell others to live by. Normally I don't care what others pay for shoes as long as its thier money. But if your gonna hammer and tell other folks to cut back then it becomes different. As for his family I'm only attacking the ones who put themselves out in the public sector! You know little Miss for the first time in my adult life I'm proud of America!

Miss Foxy 05-10-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE
Don't you remember the big up roar when the RNC bought Palin some high dollar clothes? The double standard is what I'm talking about! They talk a big talk but don't hold themself's to the same standard the tell others to live by. Normally I don't care what others pay for shoes as long as its thier money. But if your gonna hammer and tell other folks to cut back then it becomes different. As for his family I'm only attacking the ones who put themselves out in the public sector! You know little Miss for the first time in my adult life I'm proud of America!

How do you know who paid for the shoes? Did you personally charge the government VISA? Chances are no one did they were probably just given to her. All im saying is leave the mans family out of it and of course she is going to be in the public sector as you say.. She is after all the 1st lady whether you or I like it.

Chris F 05-10-2009 07:49 PM

What you do in public office would and should be under a microscope. If Michelle did nto want the attention she would not havew got involved with an elitist politican. She like many are very affluent and like to spend money and get expensive gifts. If she does nto want us to call her out then she should stay home and be a resonable mom and not a socialite.

Miss Foxy 05-10-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris F
What you do in public office would and should be under a microscope. If Michelle did nto want the attention she would not havew got involved with an elitist politican. She like many are very affluent and like to spend money and get expensive gifts. If she does nto want us to call her out then she should stay home and be a resonable mom and not a socialite.

How is that being a socialite? Oh please!

Hughes_GOAT 05-10-2009 09:54 PM

who cares, she looks like the ShamWow guy.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.