Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Randy IS getting divorced again (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1466)

atomdanger 05-02-2009 06:43 PM

Randy IS getting divorced again
 
http://www.cagepotato.com/randy-cout...divorce-papers
http://www.rawvegas.tv/rawblog/index.php?id=1393

Quote:

Former UFC champ Randy Couture really is now headed down the path toward divorce number three, according to a Raw Vegas report that claims Couture has served his wife with the official papers to end their union. We heard rumors that the couple’s marital strife was responsible for Kim “Sugar Free” Couture pulling out of her bout with Miesha Tate. Guess Randy is single again. Somebody go tell this girl. She's at the tanning salon.

The question here is, how will this affect Kim’s fighting career? If she drops the Couture from her name you have to wonder how many promoters will be sufficiently wowed by her 1-1 record to keep putting her in high-profile fights. If she keeps the Couture surname, then it just seems kind of sad.

On the other side, you have to wonder whether Randy has finally learned his lesson about marriage. It’s not for everyone, and if you’re 0-3 you might consider just dating from here on in. If his life were a movie, this would be the point where his three ex-wives all band together to get back at him somehow, but end up just learning a bunch of important life lessons from one another. Since life is not a movie, they probably won't do that.

I guess I shouldn't have deleted the quote in the other thread.
On another note... 3 wives.... 3 failed marriages....
Whats going on Randy?

VCURamFan 05-02-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger
http://www.cagepotato.com/randy-cout...divorce-papers
http://www.rawvegas.tv/rawblog/index.php?id=1393



I guess I shouldn't have deleted the quote in the other thread.
On another note... 3 wives.... 3 failed marriages....
Whats going on Randy?

He's not emotionally invested in his marriages. Time and again in his auto-bio, he gets married, they hit a rough patch and he magically finds the girl he's supposed to be in love with.:frantics:

The first time, he married the girl because he had knocked her up. After leaving the Army moving back to the States & going to college, things got rough between them. That's when he met, & started flirting with, the women's assistant VB coach (named Tammy, I think). They started having an affair, his wife found out, they got divorced, & he married Tammy.

Then, just before TUF 1, Randy realized Tammy nag & was looking for a way out. Magically, as he was in Vegas shooting TUF, he met Kim & started an affair with her. Tammy found out, they got divorced, & he married Kim.

I'd be willing to put money down that Randy & Kim hit a rough patch & Randy started seeing someone on the side.

atomdanger 05-02-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan
He's not emotionally invested in his marriages. Time and again in his auto-bio, he gets married, they hit a rough patch and he magically finds the girl he's supposed to be in love with.:frantics:

The first time, he married the girl because he had knocked her up. After leaving the Army moving back to the States & going to college, things got rough between them. That's when he met, & started flirting with, the women's assistant VB coach (named Tammy, I think). They started having an affair, his wife found out, they got divorced, & he married Tammy.

Then, just before TUF 1, Randy realized Tammy nag & was looking for a way out. Magically, as he was in Vegas shooting TUF, he met Kim & started an affair with her. Tammy found out, they got divorced, & he married Kim.

I'd be willing to put money down that Randy & Kim hit a rough patch & Randy started seeing someone on the side.

I always wonder why a woman thinks a man will be faithful when they met while he was married.

Miss Foxy 05-02-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger
I always wonder why a woman thinks a man will be faithful when they met while he was married.

My mom always told me "the way you find em is the way you lose em."

NateR 05-02-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger
I always wonder why a woman thinks a man will be faithful when they met while he was married.

:laugh:

VCURamFan 05-02-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger
I always wonder why a woman thinks a man will be faithful when they met while he was married.

Yeah, that's always shocked me, too. Even his first wife wasn't his girlfriend. They had dated in HS, then he went off to college. Over Thanksgiving break, he was back home at a party & knocked her up, then went back to his college gf.

MMeh 05-02-2009 08:21 PM

You never like to see this kind of thing happen to anyone, but if this is really strike 3 for Randy, I think he needs to evaluate both the way he behaves in a relationship and the type of person he should be involved with before it's on to #4.

Black Mamba 05-02-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger
I always wonder why a woman thinks a man will be faithful when they met while he was married.

Post of the day right here. And that can go both ways too.

Ben I think you hit it right on the money with your post.

It's unforunate that Randy is going through this, and maybe he should only consider dating from here on out. And if I was Kim, I'd keep his last name. Do like what one of Trump's ex-wives did. This is going to sound cruel, but I'm going to say it: if Kim knew that Randy was this type of guy from the beginning, then why did she marry him? As soon as I heard about his previous marriages from him, then that would have been a red flag that he isn't marriage material. I'm sorry, but I have that philosophy once a cheater, always a cheater.And I know I'm going to hear "people can change." Hmmmm, how long is that change going to last? And is it for real?

VCURamFan 05-02-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Mamba
Ben I think you hit it right on the money with your post.

Yeah, sorry: I accidentally got a little less stupid since you disappeared for finals!:laugh:

Black Mamba 05-02-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Yeah, sorry: I accidentally got a little less stupid since you disappeared for finals!:laugh:

I'm glad to hear that. That deserves a pat on the back. :tongue0011: :laugh:

I still have to do my finals, so I'm not out of the clear yet. :wacko:


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.