Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ultimate Fighter (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TUF 9.4 ***Spoiler*** (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1345)

Neezar 04-23-2009 03:18 AM

TUF 9.3 ***SPOILERS***

Where is Ben?

I need subtitles.

I don't want to like the ukes better than the US guys.

Hendo still rocks.

Bonnie 04-23-2009 04:09 AM

So far, the UK guys seem to be right nice blokes. Some of the US guys, ehhh....

Our guys better not get too cocky. They need to spend less time on the practical jokes and more time gett'n busy to win this thing.

VCURamFan 04-23-2009 04:13 AM

Sorry, I've been catching up on The Office & completely missed the show. I'm trying to find a download now. I'll post ASAP.

P.S. Micheal Scott is hilarious; Dwight's a dork; Jim & Pam are an awesome couple.

GnP 04-23-2009 08:55 AM

TUF 9.4 ***Spoiler***

Good show.

Great fight by Nick arguably the weakest guy on our team just took out apparently the toughest guy on Team USA. Bisping showed himself to be a great coach advised his guys to rise above the immature team USA jokes and thoroughly got under Johnson's skin again whilst laying on the perfect game plan. Some of team USA seem like cool guys but already some seem like tools. Hendo as always is a different class.

Would love to hear the opinions of some who were predicting a white wash on here :)

Neezar 04-23-2009 10:44 AM

:muttering:

.:laugh:

County Mike 04-23-2009 11:02 AM

Writing on clothes is a pretty stupid prank. I guess it will keep people from messying up the common areas with their clothes though.

I think Bisping's plan to take Miller down would have been a good plan, if Nick had any ground skills. Maybe he should have checked on that first.

County Mike 04-23-2009 11:20 AM

It would have been a good game plan if Nick had any ground skills. Neither fighter was impressive on the ground. The high kick found it's mark though.

GnP 04-23-2009 11:23 AM

Ground fight was kinda lame niether looked good there. Just happ we are 1 up after the first fight.

Two fights next week should make it a good show

Bonnie 04-23-2009 03:24 PM

Yeah, our guys (some of them at least) need to grow up and stop mess'n with other people's things. I thought before Browning got knocked off they set down some "rules" about what was going to be acceptable and what wouldn't be acceptable as far as pranks. Last night I heard that guy who thinks he beat Keil Reid (knocked himself out) say something about bodily fluids. I hope they are not going to go there (again) because I will be upset with them.

So far the UK guys are rising above all this nonsense and I hope they continue to do so.

The way they are showing the training (at least to us tv viewers), they show it like Bisping's team is going all out during training. Our team not as hard. :unsure:

I don't care for D. Johnson so far. He talks too much! :wink:

How come we've got two threads about last night's show? :huh:

Tyburn 04-23-2009 07:58 PM

Am I right in thinking that England won twice?

I mean...one match...but first a choke tap which was ignored...and then a KO...both in our favour :huh: