Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The French are at it AGAIN! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1267)

Tyburn 04-16-2009 09:04 PM

The French are at it AGAIN!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

In Protests about the amount of Fish that fisherman are allowed to catch due to new laws passed down through the European Union. The French Fishermen are behaving like Children again.

Out they went in their boats, stringing a below the sealine steel mesh between them and capped off major sea ports in the Channel, both British and French...and maybe even German, I dont know.

In this second or third day...they are trying to block the Train that runs in the Channel Tunnel.

THOUSANDS of British tourists are TRAPPED with the French :unsure:

Miss Foxy 04-16-2009 09:07 PM

Dave you crack me up! Them darn French!! See you get worked up over European issues and give us grief when we complain about things in our nation. I don't really care for French ways so if this is an anti-French fry protest im in.. :laugh:

rockdawg21 04-16-2009 09:14 PM

Just send a letter to Germany and tell them the Allies will support their invasion.

Crisco 04-16-2009 09:36 PM

We could ignore them maybe they will go away?

matthughesfan21 04-16-2009 09:44 PM

screw the french....I can't stand France, just wait till they cower and piss down their leg when they even hear the words Army and Germany in the same sentence

rockdawg21 04-16-2009 09:48 PM

Yeah, kinda upsets me. My sister has been dying to go to France for years and finally she's getting married in June and her and her husband are gonna go there. It sucks that she's going to be spending her money with those buttholes.

Jonlion 04-17-2009 05:42 PM

Good on them i say.

It may inconveniant but the French get the things they want from the E.U for precisely this reason, they protest!

I applaud the fact they are looking after their interests.

Tyburn 04-17-2009 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonlion
Good on them i say.

It may inconveniant but the French get the things they want from the E.U for precisely this reason, they protest!

I applaud the fact they are looking after their interests.

you wouldnt think that if you were stuck in France...or stuck in the UK and it ruined your holiday would you :angry:

btw....they backed down today apparently :tongue0011:

Jonlion 04-17-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
you wouldnt think that if you were stuck in France...or stuck in the UK and it ruined your holiday would you :angry:

btw....they backed down today apparently :tongue0011:

of course it would be hell, but i still respect them for demostrating for what they believe in.

J.B. 04-17-2009 09:52 PM

Two words....

FREEDOM FRIES