Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   why never procrastinate (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126)

Jason 16 01-27-2009 04:30 AM

why never procrastinate
 
Yea well I waited to do a 7 page research paper on the diamond trade of liberia untill the last second.with limited research done I started at 5 pm yesterday and got done at 12:10 today all in one sitting never moved. Iam used to winging stuff at the last second and getting a 90 or so but HOLY CRAP THIS SUCK B@!!$. that is all good night god knows Ill need it.

Neezar 01-27-2009 04:33 AM

I am bad about that, too. :unsure-1:


Let us know what grade you make. :)

Jason 16 01-27-2009 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neezar
I am bad about that, too. :unsure-1:


Let us know what grade you make. :)

its for both english and history Ill get like a 98 from english and the sawed off crazy eyed b@$tered will most likely fail me or close to it. every year I get above 96 in history and this guy just hates me and I only get a 86 because he cant screw me over on multiple answer questions.

Neezar 01-27-2009 04:39 AM

:huh:

Don't take that shyte. Slice his tires.










:laugh: j/k

TexasRN 01-27-2009 02:12 PM

But teacher, the woman on the internet told me to.....:blink:


~Amy

Jason 16 01-27-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasRN
But teacher, the woman on the internet told me to.....:blink:


~Amy

lol :laugh:

Ke-Wa 01-31-2009 01:25 PM

I'll get around to reading this thread later. :wink:

rockdawg21 01-31-2009 02:34 PM

The Procrastinator's Creed:

1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.

2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Ke-Wa 01-31-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockdawg21
The Procrastinator's Creed:

1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.

2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Don't forget this one.

If you've got a job to do and you know it'll take an hour, if you wait until the last minute, then it'll only take a minute. :blink:

Jason 16 01-31-2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ke-Wa
Don't forget this one.

If you've got a job to do and you know it'll take an hour, if you wait until the last minute, then it'll only take a minute. :blink:

lol I like that one


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.