Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   UFC Quiz on Facebook (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1174)

TheConcretekid 04-09-2009 02:23 PM

UFC Quiz on Facebook
 
For those of you who (have have embraced the 21st century and are under the age of 53) have facebook:

http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/w...ie/FBUFC-1.jpg


I know they have GSP, Wandy, Tito, Rampage and Chuck but I'm not sure if Matt is on there. But he effing should be, not just because he is the greatest champion the UFC has ever had but simply because he is actually still fighting in the UFC (see Tito)

County Mike 04-09-2009 04:06 PM

I love how almost ALL facebook quizzes have spelling errors in them. I think they're created by 12 year olds.

Primadawn 04-09-2009 04:13 PM

Not necessarily Mike--I can't believe how many adults email/post on my wall, etc..and can't spell.

It's mind boggling. And one of my biggest peeves.

County Mike 04-09-2009 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primadawn
Not necessarily Mike--I can't believe how many adults email/post on my wall, etc..and can't spell.

It's mind boggling. And one of my biggest peeves.

True. There are some bad spellers out there. Either that, or they just don't proofread before hitting submit.

Krupp 04-09-2009 08:23 PM

When I did this quiz, I did it twice. The first time it said I was like Rampage, the second time (after some careful consideration of some of the choices I had previously made) it said I was like BJ Penn. Weird. How does one go from being a Rampage to a Penn?

Preach 04-09-2009 08:27 PM

I dont no if I halve this quis on my facebook our not

Crisco 04-09-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krupp
When I did this quiz, I did it twice. The first time it said I was like Rampage, the second time (after some careful consideration of some of the choices I had previously made) it said I was like BJ Penn. Weird. How does one go from being a Rampage to a Penn?

No ground game to and awesome ground game.

Did you answer a question with I would choke him out?

Tyburn 04-09-2009 09:22 PM

Sorry...Facebook is for Children.

Myspace is for Adults :mellow:

Crisco 04-09-2009 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
Sorry...Facebook is for Children.

Myspace is for Adults :mellow:

I think you have it backwards Dave...

Miss Foxy 04-09-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
Sorry...Facebook is for Children.

Myspace is for Adults :mellow:

No you didnt Dave?! LOL..You are too funny!:laugh:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.