Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   UFC Undisputed Stand-up Game ** VID ** (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1102)

F34R 04-03-2009 10:05 AM

UFC Undisputed Stand-up Game ** VID **
 
http://www.operationsports.com/ostv....0&no=8&outof=8

I know it can't possibly be perfect, but THQ seems to have it down as close to the real thing. I cant wait 'till May !

VCURamFan 04-03-2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F34R
http://www.operationsports.com/ostv....0&no=8&outof=8

I know it can't possibly be perfect, but THQ seems to have it down as close to the real thing. I cant wait 'till May !

OK, so I just have to earn an extra $400 now, on top of what it'll cost to got to Vegas, plus jits, plus tix & stuff for UFC 101, plus food...man, with MMA taking up so much of my money, I'm not sure I'll ever make a student loan payment!!:blink::laugh:

Moose 04-03-2009 04:02 PM

What this game does to me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priaprism

VCURamFan 04-03-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose
What this game does to me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priaprism

Now that's just uncomfortable....:blink:

que 04-03-2009 04:22 PM

what, no jump?

you can't have a real fight game without a jump button

VCURamFan 04-03-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by que
what, no jump?

you can't have a real fight game without a jump button

Hahahahaha.

F34R 04-03-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by que
what, no jump?

you can't have a real fight game without a jump button

Maybe that will be used for fighters that evade their opponent most of the game :w00t: :punch: :ninja: :tongue0011:

Crisco 04-03-2009 05:50 PM

Machida has super jump

atomdanger 04-03-2009 06:25 PM

Any predictions on sales???

Chuck 04-03-2009 06:38 PM

That looks pretty good to me... I don't normally play combat games but I could give this one a shot.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.