Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matt Hughes (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   FUEL TV segment of Ultimate Matt Hughes (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10312)

flo 04-26-2013 07:31 AM

FUEL TV segment of Ultimate Matt Hughes

For those who don't have the DVD (get it!), FUEL tv did a 6 minute video from it, Ultimate Matt Hughes:A Second Chance at UFC Stardom.

Even though it starts with the Hallman fight, the rest is MMA history and I'm glad to see Matt get the kudos from FUEL along with new fans.

VCURamFan 04-26-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flo (Post 199637)
For those who don't have the DVD (get it!), FUEL tv did a 6 minute video from it, Ultimate Matt Hughes:A Second Chance at UFC Stardom.

Even though it starts with the Hallman fight, the rest is MMA history and I'm glad to see Matt get the kudos from FUEL along with new fans.

Agreed. I just wish I could find video somewhere of Matt Q&A from Wednesday! :punch:

kevint13 04-26-2013 04:03 PM

Fuel has shown Ultimate Matt Hughes a few times now. Generally you can catch it and Ortiz/Liddell Bad Blood together.

flo 04-26-2013 06:17 PM

We don't get FUEL since we have the dreaded Comcast. I think we are going to switch to Dishnet this July (when Comcast raises their prices again, like clock-work).

Be so happy to have FUEL TV! :happydancing:

Irish Pride 04-27-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flo (Post 199654)
We don't get FUEL since we have the dreaded Comcast. I think we are going to switch to Dishnet this July (when Comcast raises their prices again, like clock-work).

Be so happy to have FUEL TV! :happydancing:

But isn't it being changed to Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2? Maybe they will carry it then? :huh:

VCURamFan 04-27-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish Pride (Post 199657)
But isn't it being changed to Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2? Maybe they will carry it then? :huh:

No, they're just renaming current channels. SPEED will be rebranded FS1 & Fuel will be rebranded FS2. So if you can't get Fuel now, you still won't be able to get FS2. :sad:

And I've got Comcast, too, so I still won't be able to get it. :angry:

flo 04-27-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish Pride (Post 199657)

I didn't know about that, IP, I'll check it out. That would be great! :happydancing:

We are still unhappy with what Comcast charges us and there are other issues as well so we will still switch.

Oops, should have read Ben's post. Guess we STILL won't get it until we switch. A lot of folks have requested Comcast add FUEL TV to their channel lineup, but in their progressive wisdom, they have decided not to do so.