Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matt Hughes (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Matt Hughes as "Mat-Man" in some sort of comic... (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10306)

3dlee 04-18-2013 04:18 AM

Matt Hughes as "Mat-Man" in some sort of comic...
 
all I can say is its funny and worth a look. youll have to trust me.

WARNING: ADULT LANGUAGE

http://www.middleeasy.com/index.php?...:organizations

County Mike 04-18-2013 11:01 AM

That was funny but I didn't get the part about ousting Matt.

VCURamFan 04-18-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike (Post 199537)
That was funny but I didn't get the part about ousting Matt.

It's probably something to do with what he said about Fallon Fox.

adamt 04-19-2013 02:38 AM

i liked the little matt hughes forum screen on the big screen

NateR 04-19-2013 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike (Post 199537)
That was funny but I didn't get the part about ousting Matt.

I think "questioning his ethics" is code for "we really have no dirt on this guy whatsoever, aside from internet rumor-mongering; but we're going to try to make it sound like something bad."

Anyways, I think whoever put this together did a pretty good job of picking appropriately funny facial expressions to match the context of each panel. So that's cool. However, it's probably not something that I will make it a point to follow unless someone posts a link here every time there's a new strip.

Still, there were some funny moments in there.

flo 04-19-2013 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike (Post 199537)
That was funny but I didn't get the part about ousting Matt.

Ditto.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateR (Post 199543)
I think "questioning his ethics" is code for "we really have no dirt on this guy whatsoever, aside from internet rumor-mongering; but we're going to try to make it sound like something bad."

Well, that's good then. :) They *did* do a great job with the expressions, etc. I thought Roy was hilarious in the Robin costume. :laugh: I'd love to know what Matt thinks of it...

hint, hint...Nate...why don't you ask him? Inquiring minds want to know!

Anyway, nice find, 3dlee!

Silverback 04-19-2013 03:45 PM

Mat-Man for president:ninja::w00t::Whistle:

rearnakedchoke 04-19-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 199538)
It's probably something to do with what he said about Fallon Fox.

what did matt say about fallon fox??? heard what mitrione said, but not mr. hughes !!

VCURamFan 04-19-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke (Post 199548)
what did matt say about fallon fox??? heard what mitrione said, but not mr. hughes !!

It was during his Q&A at UFC 158. I don't remember many of the specifics, but the big "horrible" thing that people latched onto was that he referred to Fallon as "it" as opposed to "he" or "she".

TexasRN 04-20-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 199553)
It was during his Q&A at UFC 158. I don't remember many of the specifics, but the big "horrible" thing that people latched onto was that he referred to Fallon as "it" as opposed to "he" or "she".


Is it worse to call it a "shim"? Honestly, I don't know anymore. I have to take a class every now and then to tell me what's actually preferred by the LGBT group. It changes too often for me to be able to keep up easily.



~Amy


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.